View Poll Results: Will they find all the Sakura's feathers?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 77.27%
  • No

10 22.73%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

Here guys... I made this thread for all Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE fans out there, its also open for a regular anime fan ... Here, you can discuss all about Tsubasa Reservoir. Hhhhmmm.... Here I'll give a nice topic... Will they find all Sakura's feather and will Sakura's memories about Shaoran will return?? There you go.. Ejoy this thread...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

i love the manga and yes i really think they will find them.......................
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read it a bit and I hope that they do!

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Yah, I think so... But, will sakura's memories about shaoran will return??? Well, for me... Yes, because the power of love is more strong than any kind of power... ehehehe

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Here guys... I made this thread for all Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE fans out there, its also open for a regular anime fan ... Here, you can discuss all about Tsubasa Reservoir. Hhhhmmm.... Here I'll give a nice topic... Will they find all Sakura's feather and will Sakura's memories about Shaoran will return?? There you go.. Ejoy this thread...
    They must find all of the feathers; otherwise, the series will not have closure or a happy ending, which is uncharacteristic of CLAMP. (Fai rocks! Wheet-wooo!)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I started watching this show last year around May. At first i got hooked with the series, i enjoyed their journey to different places in time in search of Sakura's feathers, but after a while the series got licensed and fansubbers stopped subbing the show. The second season came out last year around mid November i believe. I suppose there would be a third season due to the fact that Shaoran is still searching for Sakura's feathers along side his friends.

I would say this series is a pretty kool one, but it might end up like Inuyasha. Let's hope not otherwise it will kill this kool anime show.

Newbie mariska may be famous one day mariska may be famous one day mariska's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they'll find the feathers, but Sakura won't remember Shyoran ... because of the Dimensional Witch's spell ...
    but something confuses me ... what could be the role of the other Syoran (the one the's with the other wizard)?
    anyway I think they'll pass every obstacle because they're a team ... :P

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I do hope they find her feathers but even if they do Sakura's memory will not return I guess but I've been thinkin The memory that the dimension witch took away was from e past right so although she doesn't have e past memories of Shaoran, she would still have new ones right? for ex.The journey with him but whatever it is I think they'll be able to go thr it 2gether :P

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast