View Poll Results: Will they find all the Sakura's feathers?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 77.27%
  • No

10 22.73%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

i think that they will find them because Shaoran is so in love with her that he will do anything to keep her safe! even if it means she wont rember him

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

hello,
    I think they will find all the feathers
    but I hope it off course.

bye bye mangalovertje

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

i've read the first manga volume and i sort of liked it. it lacked sense cuz like hes bringing sakuras meories back by feathers {or sumthing like that} but then he cant be her boyfriend. Of course hes doing it by pure love but that love will go to waste when he cant merit anything from it.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

what do you mean lets find and what is this like manga or anime or whatever is this please tell me what this is about

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    what do you mean lets find and what is this like manga or anime or whatever is this please tell me what this is about
    it is both and this guy really likes some girl and some how somthing happens to her and she loses her memory and stuff. the guy went to some wish person and asked her to get her memory back. along with 2 other people they are off to find these feathers which contain parts of her memories. its really cool

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well is it just a manga or is it out in a anime anime is it like in this time or is it in the past or what

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well is it just a manga or is it out in a anime anime is it like in this time or is it in the past or what
    its both and the setting is like they go to diffrent dimentions to find these feathers

Newbie kawaii.mihiko is off to a good start kawaii.mihiko's Avatar
    Thanks

yes. i think they will find all of Sakura's feather's because it's anime..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast