View Poll Results: Will they find all the Sakura's feathers?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 77.27%
  • No

10 22.73%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I have seen the anime but I haven't read the manga sadly. My town is in desperate need of a manga store. (Self-pity sigh)

Anyway, I do think that one day they will find all of the feathers one day unless they plan to keep the show running on forever as for her being able to remember Shaoran I am hoping against hope that she remembers him. I'm thinking that maybe as the journey progresses she will fall in love with Shaoran again and that will somehow trigger her memories of him to come back but that is the overly hopeful side of me speaking. But hey, it could happen. It is anime after all!

Plus it doesn't seem to be CLAMP's style for any of their series to have a sad ending but then again this anime is much more serious compared to the others. (Shaking head thinking it's hopeless)
    not exactly sure but is shoaoran the princess or is it that blond haired dude. who is that blond haired dude cuz i find him funny

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

not exactly sure but is shoaoran the princess or is it that blond haired dude. who is that blond haired dude cuz i find him funny
    Sakura is the princess and Shaoran is the one she loves but has lost her memories of him. The blonde guy is Fay. Anyway, I agree with you. Fay is really funny. I love how he picks on Kurogane.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura is the princess and Shaoran is the one she loves but has lost her memories of him. The blonde guy is Fay. Anyway, I agree with you. Fay is really funny. I love how he picks on Kurogane.
    yea he is funny and yea i knew her name was something liek taht but i remeber the guy she liekd to have some sort of "T" in it. unno i think i'm hallucination lol

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yea he is funny and yea i knew her name was something liek taht but i remeber the guy she liekd to have some sort of "T" in it. unno i think i'm hallucination lol
    Who knows. I just know that I love youtube because if it didn't exist I probably wouldn't know a thing about it. All praise youtube or anyplace that has anything to do with anime for that matter!

Thanks

Who knows. I just know that I love youtube because if it didn't exist I probably wouldn't know a thing about it. All praise youtube or anyplace that has anything to do with anime for that matter!
    really? what did u search? cuz when i search for it all i get is portueuse versions or german versions never jap{subbed}/english{dubbed}

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    really? what did u search? cuz when i search for it all i get is portueuse versions or german versions never jap{subbed}/english{dubbed}
    Hey! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I didn't know you had replied back to me.(Blonde moment)

Anyway, I can see your problem. It took me a while to find what I wanted because there was just so many to sort out. You should be able to get it up by putting in Tsubasa Chronicle episode whatever one you want to watch. I will tell you though I hope you are a fan of subtitles because all I have ever found was subbed.

Thanks

Hey! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I didn't know you had replied back to me.(Blonde moment)

Anyway, I can see your problem. It took me a while to find what I wanted because there was just so many to sort out. You should be able to get it up by putting in Tsubasa Chronicle episode whatever one you want to watch. I will tell you though I hope you are a fan of subtitles because all I have ever found was subbed.
    wow... you are just liek my friend all she says it.. oops(blond moment) ROFL yea i tried taht and i got tose german ones so... yeah... oh and also i wasn't on the computer for like an hour so im sorry it took so long to reply back lol

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Okie let's take it that they found all the feathers, Kurogane will definately wanna go back to where he belongs but what about Fai? Do you guys think that he will go back to where he belongs(pls include ur reason)? I don't think so but there IS someone that he left behind whom he couldn't have brought her..
    Last edited by venelse; Jan 30, 2007 at 05:44 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast