View Poll Results: Will they find all the Sakura's feathers?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 77.27%
  • No

10 22.73%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE discussion

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Okie let's take it that they found all the feathers, Kurogane will definately wanna go back to where he belongs but what about Fai? Do you guys think that he will go back to where he belongs(pls include ur reason)? I don't think so but there IS someone that he left behind whom he couldn't have brought her..
    nice question lol ok but uhh no i dont think so cuz he had to give up his love for her to make all her memories com4 back. BIG PROBLEM lol and well i think hes doing it so taht he can just see her face again. he just wants to be near her.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

oh and I forgot to answer it myself.. Yupz there IS someone whom Fai left behind but in my opinion he will only go back to Country of Celes unless King Ashura is long dead
    Last edited by venelse; Jan 30, 2007 at 05:43 PM.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venelse View Post
    Okie let's take it that they found all the feathers, Kurogane will definately wanna go back to where he belongs but what about Fai? Do you guys think that he will go back to where he belongs? I don't think so but there IS someone that he left behind whom he couldn't have brought her..
    now ur reapeating your self except now you ahve a picture...

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I started watching this show last year around May. At first i got hooked with the series, i enjoyed their journey to different places in time in search of Sakura's feathers, but after a while the series got licensed and fansubbers stopped subbing the show. The second season came out last year around mid November i believe. I suppose there would be a third season due to the fact that Shaoran is still searching for Sakura's feathers along side his friends.

I would say this series is a pretty kool one, but it might end up like Inuyasha. Let's hope not otherwise it will kill this kool anime show.
    Yah, I agree.... I start watching in in Youtube but, lately.. No, I watch in Tv but its in Season One... So, its kinda late than the other one in Animax.....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5