Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The ultimate anime movie and why?

Newbie j-braz is off to a good start j-braz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The ultimate anime movie and y?

Quote Originally Posted by j-braz View Post
    give me ur ultimate Anime movie and real reasons why.
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen_ninja View Post
    the best anime movie is inuyasha the movie 2 castle throught the looking glass i like it because it is funny and has inuXKags first kiss but thats not why i like it i just do

Can i ask wats so good about inuyasha? i keep hearing about this anime.
    ... why do people hate?...because they are weak

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ok... im sad, where is POKEMON. here are the factors. one, the series at one time was spreading like wildfire, because it was sutable for all audiences, there were books that parents could read to their children, and cards and everything, and then they went to the movies. the last movie i saw was pokemon 2000 when i was young and even my dad watched it, and summarised it for me! im saying that even tho old, its a goodie.l the plot was kool, with team rocket duplicating pokemon because this appealed to the game version of it for gameboy, because every person tryed to find a loop hole in the game (i found it) and duplicate everything from pokemon, to gold nuggets that they sold to get money. the fight scene with the duplicate pokemon and the real one was kool, and as i look at it now, it shows that you cannot beat yourself, no matter how you try because you will be as good as you can be (HIDDEN MORAL) and the sad part was when ash ketchum tried to stop the fighting and stepped infront of the ice attack of mewtwo and almost died, but the teardrops of the pokemon helped him. i think that back then i loved that cuz it had all the essences of a good anime movie, but even when i have over grown that fad, i still think that i was a good movie

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie j-braz is off to a good start j-braz's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: The ultimate anime movie and y?

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok... im sad, where is POKEMON. here are the factors. one, the series at one time was spreading like wildfire, because it was sutable for all audiences, there were books that parents could read to their children, and cards and everything, and then they went to the movies. the last movie i saw was pokemon 2000 when i was young and even my dad watched it, and summarised it for me! im saying that even tho old, its a goodie.l the plot was kool, with team rocket duplicating pokemon because this appealed to the game version of it for gameboy, because every person tryed to find a loop hole in the game (i found it) and duplicate everything from pokemon, to gold nuggets that they sold to get money. the fight scene with the duplicate pokemon and the real one was kool, and as i look at it now, it shows that you cannot beat yourself, no matter how you try because you will be as good as you can be (HIDDEN MORAL) and the sad part was when ash ketchum tried to stop the fighting and stepped infront of the ice attack of mewtwo and almost died, but the teardrops of the pokemon helped him. i think that back then i loved that cuz it had all the essences of a good anime movie, but even when i have over grown that fad, i still think that i was a good movie
    i have to say i totally agree with what i have said Raimann it was a movie that we all would have given an arm and a leg to see when it first came to the big screen. we all had the cards, accessories video/dvd (video for us poor people). and to be honest i sat and watched the same copy 4 weeks a go.
    but given the choice between:
    Akera AND Pokemon who would u choose?
    ... why do people hate?...because they are weak

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

no no no no v.v *ahem*
    Digimon the Movie the one with Omegamon vs Diaboromon, and the second after that

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Mononoke Hime...
    Straight up.
    I love the story and the characters... The music...
    Everything about it.
    The art is stunning, of course... Very inspiring. ^_^
    I remember watching it at least three times the day my mom bought it for me!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say, nausicca and the vally of the wind. Great plot. good movie. engiyabole for all ages.

Newbie Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowboy Bebop:Knockin" on heaven's door, is probably one of my favs, Great story, great character/mechanical designs, splendid animation, thought probably not for all ages =_=, but it is certainly enjoyable to anyone!
    There are alot of other great movies, but this one sticks out on my list
    http://www.bbakira.co.uk/sale/films/cowboy.jpg

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The ultimate anime movie and why?

Quote Originally Posted by j-braz View Post
    i have to say i totally agree with what i have said Raimann it was a movie that we all would have given an arm and a leg to see when it first came to the big screen. we all had the cards, accessories video/dvd (video for us poor people). and to be honest i sat and watched the same copy 4 weeks a go.
    but given the choice between:
    Akera AND Pokemon who would u choose?
    im happy that im not the only person that thinks that pokemon was the great movie of out time and what got us to see the movie more and by the vhs more was (forgot to mention this) that they offered super rare strong cards that you cannot get anywhere else. i remember i gotta mew card that was so strong i beat my friend with it (i played the card game) and i sold it for 20 bux. thats how strong the craze was for pokemon. it wasnt just a movie, it was a juggernaut commericial machine.

sounds evil

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast