Closed Thread

Thread: ultra maniac?

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

ultra maniac?

hey I was just wondering did anyone see this anime? I know it's old, but it's still awesome.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ultra maniac?

mmm...watched it awhile ago. I remember enjoying it, I don't usually watch these magical girl anime but I kept up with this one.

I always skipped the transformation part, god that got so annoying. Hmm, I remember reading the manga scans until it got licensed. Ayu and whats his face relationship develops a lot faster. Thats all I can remember.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooh, I love it. The opening song, the characters, the relationships, the story, everything! Am not a big fan of the Kaji x Ayu pairing, though. I think Nina and Hiroki are really cute together. ^^

...... but that transformation sequence is a little long. +__+;; It reminds me of Sailor Moon.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Ultra Maniac!!! I bought the manga in Japanese to read it before it was finally translated, and then I have it in English, too ^-^ I've only seen 1 volume of the anime, though >_<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw, shucks! You should hurry and watch the rest of it, mahiru-chan It's really sweet towards the end.

..... now what's Nina's cousin's name again? +__+;; That genius?

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: ultra maniac?

***NO IDEA----IM NOT REALLY INTO THE MAGICAL GIRLY ANIME
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

Closed Thread