+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 17

Thread: Utawarerumono

  1. #9
    Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tartarus
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Utawarerumono

    I started watching it one day on a whim because I just happened to stumble upon it, but havent finished it. I seemed really good and I got into it, but my internet was shut off just as I was about to start watching it again and endless hours of trying to remember the name. lol

    Honestly the name is like gibberish to me...
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

  2. #10
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Utawarerumono

    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticCharm View Post
    I started watching it one day on a whim because I just happened to stumble upon it, but havent finished it. I seemed really good and I got into it, but my internet was shut off just as I was about to start watching it again and endless hours of trying to remember the name. lol

    Honestly the name is like gibberish to me...
    wow, that sucks. i know, it was hard for me at first, too.

    it's easy like this-
    oo - tuh - wa - ray - roo - mo - no
    ("boob") ("wall") ("kangaroo")

    hope that helps

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  3. #11
    Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Utawarerumono

    I stumbled on this title too, got into it then couldnt find it to rent and had a friend ruin the end for me so I never went back to watch it. But now knowing it was based on a hentai game it would be fun to watch it and see how it could possibly be henta =^.^=


    I'm just me.

  4. #12
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Utawarerumono

    Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    I stumbled on this title too, got into it then couldnt find it to rent and had a friend ruin the end for me so I never went back to watch it. But now knowing it was based on a hentai game it would be fun to watch it and see how it could possibly be henta =^.^=
    My friend tried to ruin it for me, too, but i threatened him, lol.

    ummm, there arent really any hentai things in it, but if you watch the series remembering that, it will make a lot of sense.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  5. #13
    Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tartarus
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: Utawarerumono

    Oh wow boob wall kangaroo? X3
    Thats awsome. lol
    But that does help!
    Thank you very much. =D

    It did suck...-__- I was watching alot of other things at the time too and had to just leave off and the, "OMG I HAVE TO WATCH THE NEXT ONE" episodes...Oh well...we'll be getting the internet back soon.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

  6. #14
    Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Question Re: Utawarerumono

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    My friend tried to ruin it for me, too, but i threatened him, lol.

    ummm, there arent really any hentai things in it, but if you watch the series remembering that, it will make a lot of sense.
    I have four swords in my room and a various collection of sharp and pointy objects, a few boomerangs and an Indiana-Jones style crackwhip.
    Not to mention I'm famed for being unexpectedly nice, but having a psychopathically short fuse when it comes to my temper. xD!!

    People know better than to spoil endings for me. xD
    The consequences are dire!!! >o<

    Hmmm... boobwallkangaroo... o.o So... its a wall, which has boobs, and a kangaroo which lives on the wall. Or else its a boobed kangaroo, with a wall. Either way, that just sounds pretty wrong. xD I have a friend in Australia. A couple, actually. The animals there are scary. The koala's and the kangaroo's are actually really ferocious. They dont take crap from NOBODY. Poke a kangaroo, and it'll MESS YOU UP! >O

    ... Personally though, I think the most ferocious animal on the planet, is the Penguin. They have a Penguin Parade at Edinburgh Zoo, where they let all the penguins out of their enclosure to walk around the zoo for exercise. Just imagine this little army of penguins marching down the pavement alongside the zoo visitors. o_o I remember I was a kid when I went to see it, and I walked up to one of the Emperor Penguin thingies when I was really little - almost the same height as the durned thing. Never doing that again. And I was even going to give it a fish! DX The jerk!

    ... Errr -

    Back on subject.

    I've had a friend try and get me as much Utawarerumono stuff together off the net, he seems to know more about it than I do, so I'll be watching some of it soon. And I'll have lots more media on it too. Hoorah! <3<3

    My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

  7. #15
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Utawarerumono

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    Hmmm... boobwallkangaroo... o.o So... its a wall, which has boobs, and a kangaroo which lives on the wall. Or else its a boobed kangaroo, with a wall. Either way, that just sounds pretty wrong.
    errr, i should have clarifyed there.. i was trying to give words like how you make the syllabal sound... sorry for any confusion..

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  8. #16
    Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    in a house o.o
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Utawarerumono

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Aruru? she's cute.
     click to show spoiler


    lol you guys know it is based off a hentai/tactics battle hybrid game?
    it's good. i haven't seen it in a while and to be honest i don't remember what episode i was on heh heh.*sweat drop*

    are you serious?! i didn't even expect it to be based on something related to hentai. it looks too innocent to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts