Closed Thread

Thread: Valentines treat!!!!!!!

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Valentines treat!!!!!!!

Here, Ladies and Gentle mens.....!!!! I made a thread which you can pair up your favorite anime charcters... You can just pair up characters in different anime series or manga.. Not in the same anime series or in the same manga series... But before pairing, tell where did you get that character(e.i what anime series or manga series) .... After pairing, tell everyone why you choosed that charcters to be paired up... Cmz exciting.. Yah me too, Im excited...

Werll, Heres mine....

Yukino Miyazawa(from Kare Kano) and Inuyasha(obioustly Inuyasha)
    I think they are such a cute couple, beacuse Yuki used to be violent as well as inuyasha... I just think if they were paired up.. They will be making a great disaster..... ehehehehe

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Valentines treat!!!!!!!

Well, it's a little late for valentines, but seeing how no one has posted in your thread, I shall be first! I am a little confused as to if we are allowed to pair couples from the same anime, or if the characters have to be from separate anime series'. Please be a little more specific in your directions ^ ^;; Well, I'll just do same series couples, and separate series couples. Alright, well my pairing would have to be:

Same Series:

Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist. They make such a cute couple. He doesn't pay any attention to her in "that" way, but if he did, it'd be really, very cute! She's always there for him, and looses her temper just as he does. It'd be a fun couple to watch...

Separate Series:

Sanosuke Sagara (from Rurouni Kenshin) and Kagome Higurashi (from Inuyasha) Two very different people here. I actually came up with it right now... See, Sano is a very...how you'd say "stubborn" person. He doesn't care what others think of him, and does things on his own accord. Just like Inuyasha in a way. Kagome is sweet and would make him see the light at the other end of the tunnel. You know what I mean? She'd show him how to see things from a different perspective. They'd teach each other along the way of their relationship. Awwe. Cute.

Well, those are my two couples

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I see, uuhhhmm.... The pairing will be from a separate anime/manga series.... But, your pairing is cute!!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah. I see. Well, I have already stated my seperate anime series couple so I have done my rightful part in posting. Hmm, I guess I'd have to say another anime/manga couple from seperate series' would be:

Lavie HeadxYuuhi Aogiri (Last ExilexAyashi No Ceres)

I just came up with that pairing. A very very odd pairing if you ask me. Well, I think they'd make a cute couple for the mere reasons of having almost similar characteristics, but at the same time very different ones as well. Lavie is an outgoing, moody-type teen girl. She doesn't like to admit her feelings for the one she loves, which I find adorable. Yuuhi is also very outgoing, and very moody. He can hold grudges just as Lavie can. They are different being Lavie can control her emotions at times. Yuuhi cannot. But I'm sure if they took a day or two, spending it with each other.. they'd show each other a lot in a very short amount of time.

Thanks

Im not really familliar with the anime ayashi no ceres but I heard alot of it... Some said it was a great anime... But, I havent yet tried to see some epidoes of it... Last exile is quite good... If your pertaining to the girl in there, shes kinda cute...

Closed Thread