Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Hunter D BloodLust

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Vampire Hunter D BloodLust

Who else besides me thought this was a really really great movie.... I have to say the plot is very very good along with the char.s and the abilities they had.....The Horses were pretty cool with The Parasite on Dunpeal's Hand

I just thought it was one that you could love in alot of aspects......but that is just me anyone else have some insite on how good it was ??

Newbie Haunted is off to a good start Haunted's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vampire Hunter D BloodLust

It was a really awesome movie. Really did the whole vampires in anime thing justice I think. Plus it had a beautiful love story tied in with it too. So you've got love, action, adventure, dark forces, awesome weaponry, lost souls, personal growth.... it's really a movie that has it all!

Have you seen the original 1985 Vampire Hunter D?

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

No but I Herd that the anime creation isnt that good.....and BloodLust took a giant leap in the details and color but didnt I didnt see how the plot was...no one really told me....so yeah

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen (and own) both. Now I'm just waiting to see if they ever make another one. It's not like there enough of the books to make a script.

Bloodlust was definitely the better of the two IMO. It's not that the animation was that much better (though it was) it was the total package. Scripting, imagery, action... There is not a part about it that I haven't liked.

It has resulted in an on going argument between Barronmore and I about whether (she) is dead at the end of the movie or not.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Haunted is off to a good start Haunted's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you, Arrianna, about Bloodlust being the better of the two. (I own both as well). Not to say that the original wasn't a good animation movie of its time.

Being the total romantic I am, I'd like to think that she is alive in the end, maybe Meier Link turned her into a vampire like she wanted him too, and then they flew off, to be together forever... *exaggerated romantic sigh*

Newbie oneiric is off to a good start oneiric's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Sword View Post
    Who else besides me thought this was a really really great movie.... I have to say the plot is very very good along with the char.s and the abilities they had.....The Horses were pretty cool with The Parasite on Dunpeal's Hand

I just thought it was one that you could love in alot of aspects......but that is just me anyone else have some insite on how good it was ??
    Hi! I'm a newcomer at Anime online! Nice to meet you.

Yeah Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust surely was great! most superb quality of an anime can be, the storyline is great, also the animation is very very extraordinary! Gothic in all aspect, only it lacks one thing... many of the anime's backdrop is a ripoff from the Dracula movie (the one with Keanu Reeves as the main star)....right?

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont no if i seen bloodlust but i got this video with 3 movies on an vampire hunter D was on it i love it. but i dont no if its the one ur talking about. its about D fighting the vampire lord in this huge castle with demos an stuff if its not the one ur talking about then i really want to see bloodlust.

have u ever seen princeses mananoke? i love this movie

Newbie oneiric is off to a good start oneiric's Avatar
    Thanks

Princess monoke is an awesome classic!! The anime that fill your heart with warmth and humanity, it shows how love can even be found even in the thick mist of battle...betwen humans and the wolf...very nostalgic choice! Love it big time!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast