Closed Thread

Thread: Vampire knight..!!

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Vampire knight..!!

Hi there..
    I really love Vampire Knight who love them too can reply here...
    But I have some questions:
    1. What do you like about Vampire Knight...
    2. With which character you can relate too or place yourself in and why...
    3. Did you read the manga or watch the anime or both...
    4. Wich characters do you like...
    Well mine answers are:
    1. I like the Vampire Knight cause of the storyline...It make me curious cause I want to know about Yuki's past...And I want to know when she will remember it...And the characters are cool...Each are really different but still the same...And I want to know if Zero really falls in to a E-level Vampire...And I'm really watching Kaname cause he is up to something but what...It's so good the story it makes you want to know more or like that...

2. I can relate myself with Kaname cause he is a bit mysterious and you cant really see what he is thinking..That's the same with me...People dont really know or can't see what I'm thinking...I can relate myself with Zero too cause he had a terrible past and well I have one too...So I somehow understands what he is thinking and why and why he acts like that...So he keeps distance and so do I...

3. I'm reading the manga of it and I'm watching the anime...I'm really exciting about season 2 cause I want to know more and more...The story is like that that you dont want to stop until the very very end...

4. I like Kaname, Yuki, Zero, Ichijo, Shiki, Aido, Kain...Those are the characters I like the most...They are sometimes too funny...Especially Aido...He is so troublesome sometimes...And he has humour...Really...I remember that he said once when he was with Yuki and Zero cause he ran away from his own dorm...
    Aido:"I'm hungry"..And Yuki then hides..Aido:"What are you affraid off just cook me something"...And Aido is looking like 'What the hell are you doing'...I found that very funny..But just as I say I like these 7 characters...

I hope you answer on this thread...^_^...

We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Newbie Rinkusu is off to a good start Rinkusu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vampire knight..!!

1) I think that vampire knight has got a good storyline, I have heard complaints from guys that its too girly...

2) Kaname, nobody knows much about him, he stands out alot and some people just fear him and others just always want to be by him

3) I have read the manga, but after reading that I really wanted to see the anime. I realize that the anime is a bit different from the anime. The manga tells us more, so I suggest that people read the manga first

4) hehe I so dig Kaname! ~drool~

借りな

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinkusu For This Useful Post:

mangalovertje (Nov 07, 2008)

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

1. What do you like about Vampire Knight...

I'd have to say that this isn't just your typical Vampire storyline, but has roots going back centuries to when Vampires were thought to be real, that with the twist of modern technology... wonderful. Very solid, but the pace could be set better.

2. With which character you can relate too or place yourself in and why...

Kaname easily. He is simply me in Vampire form, I'm also cunning, patient, cruel.

3. Did you read the manga or watch the anime or both...

Don't watch the anime, stopped after the first few episodes. Read the manga for a long time now, stopped, but going to pick it up agai when there are enough chapters out to read in one good, long sitting.

4. Wich characters do you like...

Character I like the most is Yuuki Cross, being human she isn't afraid of the Pure Bloods, but still knows she is no match for them if they decide to rebel. She shows the due respect that they are deserved. That, but the main reason why i like her is because her Voice Actor is none other than Horie Yui!

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

mangalovertje (Nov 07, 2008)

Newbie Elocinixcz123 is off to a good start Elocinixcz123's Avatar
    Thanks

1.) I like the characters and the storyline.. they are the very reason why I'm enjoying the anime very much..

2.) Kaname. 'coz I'm not getting myself in close relationship with other people and nobody knows what I'm thinking..

3.) Just the manga.. but it's really nice that the anime could wait...

4.) I like Yuki Cross 'coz she's brave and strong. She's also funny at times, and friendly.

Newbie raimyu19 is off to a good start
    Thanks

1. I love vampire knight. I loved everything about it. It is the most awsome anime. I love the story line. Its really good.

2. I can relate to yuuki. She is kind and gentle which i am and also she is shy and yet she is brave which i am all the time. I can also relate to zero. I do have my bad side and i do have a horrible past so i can relate to him.

3. I watched the anime first and now i am reading the manga.

4. Yuuki, Zero, Kaname, The Chairman, and all of the night class. But i will admit yuuki and Zero are my favorite and Zero is my ABSOLUTE favorite.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread