+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight..anyone else know about it?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Talking Vampire Knight..anyone else know about it?

this is a pretty cool series ive just found, probably because im going through my 'vampire phase'. anyway, it doesnt seem really big right know and was just wondering if anyone else knew anything about this series.

Newbie Numb3r 1 Otaku is off to a good start Numb3r 1 Otaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vampire Knight..anyone else know about it?

I heard that they were going to release the anime series in Japan on April 7th.

I might be wrong, but I think there is a high chance that it might be true
    Im just an unnoticeble dude.....hug me

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the manga and also heard the anime was to come out soon
    Its a nice flowing manga which im assuming will be the same in the anime..
    good for when you need a pick-me-up.

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga is pretty intresting and has a unique spin to the vampire fiction. I started reading it and I gotta say that it is pretty interesting for it being a vampiric manga. And I also heard that there is an anime coming out on April 7th. I don't know if it has been subbed yet though. But the anime is probably just as good as the manga.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes this anime should be one of the best Vampire anime series I've been seen so far, yes have been reading the manga and it's awesome the same goes for the anime. All characters looking great xD

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    The manga is pretty intresting and has a unique spin to the vampire fiction. I started reading it and I gotta say that it is pretty interesting for it being a vampiric manga. And I also heard that there is an anime coming out on April 7th. I don't know if it has been subbed yet though. But the anime is probably just as good as the manga.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Finally I found a thread about the "Vampire Knight" Anime Series".

I've watched the first 2 English-subbed episodes and I find this Vampire Knight Anime to be cool and bloody. I am currently reading the manga though. I noticed that there are differences between the manga and the anime itself (that happens normally, right?). Yuuki and Kaname-senpai pairing is a must see too. ^^.

Got to Love Zero-kun and Idol... I mean Aidou-senpai! *coughs* As of the animation, it is a 4/5 rate. The opening song (Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi) and the ending (still doll: *This is really creepy for me yet I still loved it*) song are suitable to the anime's theme. The anime's flow of events is very nice. ^^ I just loved the scary and bloody theme (what can you expect from vampires, nee?)

The Vampire Knight's manga is a must-read!!! The Vampire Knight's anime is a much-see!I cam't wait for the next anime episodes.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie Gaara1618 is off to a good start Gaara1618's Avatar
    Florida...JAPAN WILL ALWAYS B MY HOME COUNTRY
    Thanks

hey i ave heard of it but not much more htan that. is it really true?! a vampire manga?! it isnt one of those where all the guys look like girls and at least on of them is gay is it...? i hate those....eh, oh well. JUst a question though, is it really already out to be watched with eng, subs? wow i hope its cool! i love vampyres and im reading all the books about them i can get my hands on currently so this is great! omg ty for the thread! im gonna go look it all up right now! he hee heee yay! ( this is just a bunch of nonsense caue im so happy so plz dont pay much attention to me and ill have better input later, so there!) oh and have a nice day ppls!

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love vampire knight along with the character designs and story. <3<3<3<3<33333 the character designs, actually lol. It's just so great. I'm on volume 4 at the moment, that was the latest volume released in english a few weeks ago, I believe? But in Japan I'm pretty sure volume 8 is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara1618 View Post
    hey i ave heard of it but not much more htan that. is it really true?! a vampire manga?! it isnt one of those where all the guys look like girls and at least on of them is gay is it...? i hate those....eh, oh well. JUst a question though, is it really already out to be watched with eng, subs? wow i hope its cool! i love vampyres and im reading all the books about them i can get my hands on currently so this is great! omg ty for the thread! im gonna go look it all up right now! he hee heee yay! ( this is just a bunch of nonsense caue im so happy so plz dont pay much attention to me and ill have better input later, so there!) oh and have a nice day ppls!
    I think I've watched the first three new episodes released in Japan all ready, I kinda don't remember, lol. But yeah, it's out with subs. And yes it's a vampire manga, btw. o_O There are plenty of vampire mangas out there, though. I don't know why you're surprised. And as for one of them being gay, so far in the 4 volumes that I've read, there's no sign of any of that. :/

ಥ__ಥ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast