Closed Thread

Thread: VanDread .....(Contact Gonzo)

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks

VanDread .....(Contact Gonzo)

hey,

After trieng to visit www.vandread.com and having no luck what so ever, i tried going to gonzos home page, as it is, its all/most in japanese and i am from the UK hence i cant make out what it means (XD).

So my main Question is, how can i contact gonzo and ask whether they have any plans to be making VanDread the 3rd Stage. Cause the 1st and 2nd got me hooked there funny as hell and got me really into the story line etc.

if that fails i heared of VanDread the extra Stage of a comic or manga (not sure what that means directly) any ideas whether its possible to obtain it in english?

Thanks in advance to those of you who will help me out on this (if any body :P)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: VanDread .....(Contact Gonzo)

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Unless you know how to write a nice polite e-mail in Japanese, (and apparently you don't) the people at Studio GONZO aren't going to bother to answer. As far as GONZO is concerned they have more projects schedualed then they have resources to produce... (With OVA productions slipping to years behind schedual, such as 'Yukikaze' and the 'Burst Angel' OVA...) GONZO would be much more interested in having a Japanese TV network PAY them to produce a series based on a popular new manga series, instead of continuing a old anime series, and SPEND out of pocket money for the manga license...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

thanks for the reply there

Reallity sucks

Gues it will never happen, as to not being able to write in japanese...what if i use babelfish translator and fix it up so it will be in japanese...could be one way of getting an answer.

i would be greatfull if you could post gonzos e-mail, as i dont have the right browser (codec is it? am not sure here) to read japanese symbols.

Thanks again.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Stay away from those translator sites!!! Japanese is much more complex language then English, (and most of the Translator sites 'SUCK BADLY')

As for displaying Japanese character, the issue is not a CODEC, it's International FONT support. If you use Internet Explorer, the Internation Font support package should be available as a 'optional' component through Window's update. (If not, a search of the Microsoft site should find it...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

ok thanks :P

well thats my quest for getting an answer done, so far untill i will get hold of a japenesse student at my college (hahaha)

Btw i did think that these translator sites wont work with japanese.

well, thats me then. thx again

Closed Thread