Closed Thread

Thread: Villens

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Villens

There are many, many great villens out there in anime and manga and they are the ultimate baddies where the good guys have to fight the last in order to save someone or something.

There are alot of powerfull badies in terms of power and mind. But tell me this, who makes the best bady in terms of power and intelictual mind of your own opinion.

For me i would say Naraku from inu yasha because that guy is like the puppet master that even manupleated many people or demons in order to get what he wants. Even though the guy can kill off the protaginists easly he likes to play with them.

what is your opinion?

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Villens

Personally I think that Naraku's need to manipulate, proves that he is weak....that's just me. Though I do give him props for being so good at getting people to do his will
    My favorite is Kagura from InuYasha. She might be a little weak but she is totally heartless which I think is something important in a villan.

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm....my favorite villain would have to be..dammit i dont know!!!theres too many good villains....-.-.....too hard to choose.

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Favourite Threads Shall Die!

Closed Thread