Closed Thread

Thread: virus buster serge

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks
    talk about virus buster serge on this topic it comes on
    sic-fi's ani-monday

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    virus buster surge i am sorry i dont know it can you please tell me some about it i am intrested in hearing whats it about ?
    ok yah shure virus buster serge it comes on mondays on sic-fi before noein its about a group if 5 that kill the makers the viruses thay channel thare brans throue the network(internt) to find the virus and through the virus thay hack the virus to find the maker

but you got to whach it to understan it.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Apr 09, 2008 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Double post

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: virus buster serge

I saw it and loved it. Any freaky anime that is confusing I love. I'm kinda suprised that they show it and other mature anime on television even though it was edited.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I wasn't sure if I was going to like it at first. I don't usually like anime with that style animation. Ii is growing on me though.

I missed this weeks episodes, because I changed every clock, but didn't realize that my VCR, didn't automatically change for daylight savings time. ARRRRRRRGH! Don't you hate it when things like that happen?

I'm starting to recognize their names, which for me means I'm getting interested. I really enjoyed the recent episode where the girl (sorry don't recall name right now) went diving, and became infected with the virus. Plus the whole thing with the brother (love you/hate you). I think that episode has finally hooked me.

I enjoy what comes on after it as well (Noein). I'm interested to see what happens next with both shows. What do you like about it?

The characters are all very different, which is a good thing. I hate it when an anime show has cookie cutter characters. The one guy looks like he's trying out for The Village People. I spent much of several episodes trying to decide... It's a woman... No it's a man... No It is a woman... back and forth. I'd be interested to see if the sex of this character was "changed" for American audiences. Were all so delicate here in America

Who knows what else they may have chopped (edited) out. I hate it when they do that. Some of the characters voices are a bit annoying though.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this realy does sound like a anime i will start watching hhmmm a girl diving into a pool and catching a virus that sounds like that realy does bite. And it sounds like its anime style might not be to bad realy i will start watching it tho.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    Well this realy does sound like a anime i will start watching hhmmm a girl diving into a pool and catching a virus that sounds like that realy does bite. And it sounds like its anime style might not be to bad realy i will start watching it tho.
    no no you got its wrong diving meens when you go into the network to find the virus and it so happens the virus got to her. and umbriel all of what you is true and a like it caz that wood be cool to do for a job thay r all diff. in thare own way

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I wasnt impressed by it! I didnt like the voice overs they, kind of didnt go well witht the bodys, the story plot was ok, but the whole thing could have been better, i lay off a little bit because it is an older anime, but thats just my opinion.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    I wasnt impressed by it! I didnt like the voice overs they, kind of didnt go well witht the bodys, the story plot was ok, but the whole thing could have been better, i lay off a little bit because it is an older anime, but thats just my opinion.
    well thanks for your opinion me too im not much into old animes but with all the new anime some times its good to get back to your roots
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...

Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread