+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wall Flower

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Wall Flower

lol i love this show!! it so funny. it came out ummm...i can't remember anyway
    here the plot:

The Wallflower is about Sunako Nakahara, a girl who was called "ugly" by a boy, the first and only person to whom she confessed her love. This incident sparks a life change, and as a result Sunako shuns all forms of beauty, both in herself as well as in life. Concerned by her change for the worst, Sunako's aunt, the owner of a beautiful mansion where four very handsome students live, offers the guys free rent in her mansion if they can turn Sunako into a "perfect lady"

well you get the idea anyway it really funny and i watch the first episode and i was wondering if anyone else has seen it?? if you have do u like it or dislike it? explain why??

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wall Flower

I seen a preview for this series on Anime Network a few days ago!

I laughed sooooo hard! I really have to get this on DVD! I'm totally interested!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes you should watch it!!!! It made me laugh so hard that i almost had to stop watching it!!!!^.^ very fun, and it like it tries to be scary but it kinda goes to that for a sec and then goes to funny!!!! ^.^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh, the Wallflower? Sounds a lot better than the title "Perfect Girl Evolution"... I've seen actually quite a few subbed episodes, and I've liked it. It's gotten way too silly for me at times, but it's entertaining, and pretty charming in its own... awkward way.

Oh, and Sunako's aunt is really, really freaky. Her eccentricity is... jaw-dropping...

I've also never been able to get over Yukinojo's character design. He just looked too... Just unsuitable to my taste, though he was one of the most likable characters. Maybe I'm not into gothic-style art enough...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah! i seen that anime three months ago! But I watch it in a different title... I forgot what it was called but it was a great anime! It's really funny! It got me hitting the floor already. My sisters watch it too and I could hear them out of the house! ^^

I loved it! It's funny, it has it's random moments, and I think she's beautiful! She's not ugly! not one bit! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I think my favorite part aobut the anime (as far as I can remember XD) is how rapturous death and murder is to Sunako... An exact clone of how I react, if you ask me.

Sunako: "I can't believe I made usch a big mistake. I'm apologizing from the depths of my heart, so can you please hear me out?"
    Kyouhei: "Hey, what's this all—"
    Sunako: "Please, listen to me! ...Can I have you blood-soaked clothes?"
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread