+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The way you want it

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

The way you want it

When it comes to Adult Swim, they are the best at showing anime you want (or don't, your choice) to see (also includes Toonami). But as of late, I don't like what they show. Moribitio, I'm looking at you.

So, i want to know what you want on AS cause i know what I want, but how about you?
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The way you want it

While it sounds strange, i think i would want to see Lucky Star on adult swim. I've seen a couple episodes of the english dub and i feel it can certainly be up to par with Shin Chan.

Hellsing would be a good choice as well, because we all need a good action anime involving vampires. Trinity Blood did a good job of that, but they stopped airing it so we need a good substitute.
    Why hello there!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

What I want to see is more comedy shows and less anime.

Oh, never mind. They've already done that.

THANK YOU, [ADULT SWIM].
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

I think they should also put some old Toonami shows back on adult swim, like Outlaw Star. They could use less censoring and those shows would be great.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Byaku Guy For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Sep 19, 2008)

Newbie thanotos is off to a good start thanotos's Avatar
    Thanks

i personaly think that they need to put on some older shows
    and lucky star would be a good show as well
    and i still love outlaw star
    but what they realy need to do is put yu yu hakusho back on the air
    that show was moved around so much, i couldn't keep up, they wouldn't just leave it in one time slot

so they should put it back and run it through, you know, for us loyal viewers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thanotos For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Sep 19, 2008)

Thanks

I think i'll look for Lucky Star. I keep hearing so much about it its rediculus. I miss spelled it

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

really the only thing on adult swim that really is cool is aqua teen hunger force but robot chicken is stupid to me but thats just my opinion
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I believe that [adult swim] should be putting in more anime that takes use of its mature audience viewing group. So basically it'd be ending up with animes with lot of bloody, gory action and such like "Hellsing" and "Gungrave", (I REALLY think that they should've picked up "Gungrave" seeing that "Trigun" did well. Nightow's work needs more love) that poeple such as Hassun would enjoy. (LOL) To go along with it I say some anime with, I guess I should say, "Exceptional Fanservice"? (But not hentai, but awfully close at times) Like "Agent Aika", "Girl's Bravo", "SHUFFLE!" and the likes. They can always put the two genre together and get series like "Burst Angel". ^^;

As much as I love "Lucky Star" and love seeing it mentioned so much, I personally dont think its really [adult swim] material. If anything I believe that "Genshiken" or "Welcome to the NHK" will fit in better as it has more things us the older teens, young adults can relate to in life.

~Remember to stay on topic but dont also forget to have fun
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread