+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest Anime you've watched?

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Weirdest Anime you've watched?

What is the weirdest anime you've watched?
    Mine's got to be Zettai Shonnen or Absolute Boy.
    A story about long-lost friends. Ayu and Wakkun. The series focuses on two major characters, in two different plot arcs, who find themselves caught up in a series of mysteries involving so-called "material fairies" and "material evils." While they are dealing with these paranormal entities, life continues around them as their friends deal with the ups and downs of life.
    The plot centers around two major arcs in the storyline, the first centering around Ayumu Aizawa, who is visiting his father in the small town of Tana during the summer; and the second centers around Kisa Tanigawa in Yokohama, a year and a half since the events of the first arc.

I can't understand the story, it goes from here to there.
    Then there goes this episode who mixes it all up. It was annoying.

How about you? Watched weird animes?

Newbie Kitsune is off to a good start Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weirdest Animes you've watched?

Fooly Cooly was really wierd in my opinion, but I'd have to say... Puni Puni Poemy is the wierdest one Ive ever watched. Fooly cooly is about a pink-haired, guitar-wielding alien girl )She looks mostly normal though) who comes to Earth and cracks this boy named Naota in the head with her guitar. Then, strange things and monsters keep popping out of his head from where he was hit. And Haruko keeps.... "messing around" with Naotas father and Noata gets all jealous of that o.o; And theres also this alien human-like cyborg named Kanti that helps battle the monsters and is like Haruko's helper/assistant. So yeah, as you can tell this one is really wierd on all levels o.O

As for Puni Puni Poemy, this girl (the main character, I think its Poemy o.O; ) who never shuts up and is mega-hyper and constantly talks about random stuff who can turn into this magical Sailor Moon-like girl who uses a fish bone wand to destroy enemies and is also good at karate (She broke some girls back in half in the opening scene) >.>; And then theres this girl named Futaba who has a huge, obvious crush on Poemy, and theres also some guy who Poemy has a crush on and he turns into this giant squid alien and is plotting to destory the planet >.> I wont explain any more but you get the point, while i watched this anime, every few minutes I was like "WTF? o.o; "

So yeah, Fooly Cooly and Puni Puni Poemy are the wierdest Ive ever seen so far.

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Weirdest Animes you've watched?

the wierdest anime show i ever saw has to be eureka 7!!

the show we watch in south africa is 30 minutes long and i swear in those 30 minutes if we lucky maybe 2 things happen!!

o my bad thats the dumbest show!! i really am not sure of the wierdest i have seen

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Hoshi no Koe
    is a film well very Odd! Is a Love story between a young couple she works as a spaceship pilot in millions distance away from Earth, and they comunicated by SMS, very Odd I didnt like the End coz I Think she dies, im not sure!
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 17, 2007 at 05:20 AM.

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd go for Serial Experiments Lain and Perfect Blue. Perfect Blue's kinda messed up -- well it messed me up a lot with all the surreal storylines and such.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Weirdest eh? eeto..*closed eyes and touched chin, thinking deeply* Hhhmm.. aHh! the weirdest anime series I watched is Lucky Star, though I haven't finished it yet, I consider it as weird anime series its just because as the anime series progresses they usually talk about certain topics which considered(I considered) nonsense, just for example in very first episode, they used up almost half of the episode runtime just talking about what perceptions can they say about some certain foods, how to eat it, while the foods they used to talk about are just common foods which they make very complicated to understand..*sigh* except for that fact, the graphics, how they drawn, is quite good.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

actually i'd put under the genre of weird FLCL (it's crazy you don't even need a reason why!!) and i'd say Ouran High School Host Club .. it's a unique thing .. funny in a way and when finished watching it you think "hey .. where's the plot of this thing?" but you don't even think about it because it one of a kind to me .. and i think it is of the weirdest i saw (anime-type prospective-wise)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmmmm i would have to say bobobobo ~><~ it is all out of words 6.9 if anyone has seen it u know wat i mean its the weridest anime that ive watched and hurd of but in the end i allways get a laf out of it
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast