+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest Anime you've watched?

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Re: Weirdest Anime you've watched?

Perfect Hair Forever.

I mean that in the bad weird way.

As for as my opinion... It was not even funny. The art sucked sand, it was like watching paper dolls moved across the background. The story line, or lack there of, was what???

I still fail to see the purpose of the entire thing.

Worse yet, I fail to see why it ran (over and over) on the Cartoon Network (in marathon style) in place of the regular anime showings. WHY?????

I can see no logical, or for that matter illogical reason for the very existence of it. Other than to suck time from my life that I can never get back.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weirdest Animes you've watched?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post

How the f*** is Lucky Star "weird"? If anything its "normal" by standards. No super powers, no world saving quest, nothing....well, OK, I guess you can take the absence of all those elements and than consider it weird. Otherwise I have no idea what you're thinking. Its literally the life of an female otaku and her friends. Really, you might as well add AzuManga Daioh onto your list if you really think that Lucky Star is "weird".
    Im not saying all Lucky Star episodes are weird.. I only addresses the weird tittle to the first episode in the series. But the rest is great indeed... Azumanga Daioh is also great,...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say Paprika. If you've seen the trailer, you can understand why I chose this. It's weird, but not weird as in awkward, but weird as in unconventional, unorthodox, avant-garde. The story is pretty original, and the anime is based off the novel by acclaimed sci-fi writer Yasutaka Tsutsui. The animation is pretty fluid, and it's... it's really surreal. Really, really, really surreal. The soundtrack is as surreal and... lively, energetic? as the animation and goes well with the atmosphere. The seiyuu (voice actors) did a great job, too.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Oh god...FLCL.
    I felt wronged in so many ways after watching an episode of it. It's just...crazy with all its aliens, whack out of nowhere actions and possesings. I still haven't gotten over but watch AMV's on it just because they seem to fit well. But otherwise I'm left perturbed. which is bad.

Indeed! I have to admit FLCL Oh My!! Is one of Oddeist anime ever!! It one of my Favs too but While I was Watching I was like WTF?? if wasnt for all that Humor in it well I would die watching that!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmm.. Amanaenaideyo no Katsu... @.@ now thats a perverted and... weird anime... i mean.. pervert old ghosts... and weird horny guy with high spiritual and exorcism monk?

it's interesting and very funny... but it's weird...
    Dude that show was awesome man. I watched both first and second seasons. Funny ecchi story with some outrageous sexy scenes. ^^

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

even though they're both good in there own sophisticated way Ouran High host club and the melacholy of haruhi suzumiya

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weirdest Animes you've watched?

dude, its a good show. in my opinion one of the best and the girl didnt die

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

the weirdest anime i have ever watched is Papa kiss in the dark (it's a OVA) but gosh!! omg i have never ever EVER seen such a bad anime!! i was like O_o Ahhh turn it off, Turn it off!!
    I would say what the show is about but it is too gross to even describe. take my word and DON'T watch it!!
    but if you're dying to know here is a link to know what the show is about
    ( the only reason i found out about the show was because i just clicked on random anime to watch)( I was really bored too ^^)
    Papa to Kiss in the Dark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast