+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weiss Kreuz, anybody?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Weiss Kreuz, anybody?

I discovered this anime just a few days ago and wondered why I never heard about it. The basic story, for those who may not know, is: Four young men whose cover is that of florists are members of a secret organization known as Weiss. Weiss employs assassins (such as these four) to fight the corrupt who would escape justice if pursued by ordinary legal means. I really enjoyed this and wanted to hear feedback from anyone else who may have seen this.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weiss Kreuz, anybody?

Actually it is kinda like a sequel to Knight Hunters. It is the next group up to bat (so to say) because they let the older ones go. Otherwise it's a good show in my opinion.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Weiss Kreuz and Knight Hunters are the same thing; Knight Hunters is the American release name. It does have a sequel though, Weiss Kruez Gluhen.

I really got into the soap-opera style drama and violent battles of Weiss Kreuz. The animation could have been better though.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard 'bout this show and was wonderin', does anyone know if this show's gonna b released in syndicated tv or where I can get a hold of any of the DVDs? 'Cause I've lookin' for it where I live and I can' find it. I'd appreciate any help, thnx.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about it being on TV, but you can get both Weiss Kruez and Weiss Kreuz Gluhen (under Knight Hunters and Knight Hunters: Eternity) on Amazon. Both have box sets, which is a much better (and cheaper) option than buying them as individual discs.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoyed watching the series though i haven't finished it
    i like the story, how the 4 guys disguised themselves as florist,
    who would have known XD
    never seen the sequel though, is there a movie of this?

Thanks

From Weiss Kreuz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Weiß Kreuz OVA: Verbrechen & Strafe
    The second Weiß series, "Verbrechen & Strafe" (crime & punishment), is a two-episode OVA that takes place a short time after the end of the anime, and before the events detailed in the last set of Drama CDs. In hiding, Aya, Ken, Yoji and Omi work out of a mobile home, using their flower-selling business as a cover. Their location is never specified, but it is possibly in the area of Yokota Air Base or Camp Zama, which are both American military bases near Tokyo. Their first mission involves a target by the name of Col. Nichol who evidently has his own enemies in a later target for Weiss and a young man named Akira.
     click to show spoiler

The OVA is notable because of the darker, bloodier storyline and the higher quality of animation compared to the first series.
    This OVA's only about half an hour long, and I don't think it has a US release.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    I don't know about it being on TV, but you can get both Weiss Kruez and Weiss Kreuz Gluhen (under Knight Hunters and Knight Hunters: Eternity) on Amazon. Both have box sets, which is a much better (and cheaper) option than buying them as individual discs.
    Thnx, I appreciate it, but it'd b sooo much easier if they would syndicate it. I'm disabled and money's not easy ta come by.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast