Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is it about anime????

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

What is it about anime????

Seriously? what is it about anime that draws everyone in? personaly i love the dynamics and Shapes of most of the drawings and stuff. Like, if theyere drwings arn't good by my mind, i dont even bother reading it. Then when they have good Drawings i look for the backround story. If thats any good, im in love lol.

Newbie samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke may be famous one day samanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is it about anime????

i look for a show that has characters that really draw out your emotions just by existing; examples: in Eureka 7 I could die every time Renten falters at his chance to help Eureka become a better person, in Trigun I can really feel sorry for someone who looks out for the good of others evn when he is repeatedly tortured and shunned by society. The art is mostly irrelevant but it helps.
    "Between you and me, its irrelevant"

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

i too hate stuff with (what's in my opinion) bad artwork/character design, like dragonball z for example...even if the story is top notch, i won't bother with it if the artwork doesn't appeal to me...that may just be the artist in me tho...

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

It's a mix between the look and how characters can do things they can't in real life.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

The storylines of some animes draw me in. I'm drawn to anything that involves adventure, action, msytery, magic and strange creatures, which is probably why when I was teenie I loved pokemon and digimon so much.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

For me at 1st glance, its the unique stylizing anime has, its alot more appealing than amercianized ones., (i.e beavis and butthead) lol, but still its the movement (which gives the animators array of different movemetns to satisfy the views curiosity)

from there its up to you to choose what other types there are and what stories, to fufill fantasy or comedy.,

also for the more detail anime, its alot more enjoyable than a reg t.v show., theres just something to it that will grab you.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmm well if the style of the drawing catches my eye then i would look into and then i get into reading the storyline.....the characters drawn also help to keep me watching the anime or reading the manga....coz the characters are cool in their own way i would really like them stuff........i dnt like the amercian cartoons execpt for simpsons coz they are classic

LONG LIVE ANIME AND MANGA!!!

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

anime is about its unique art and more detailed background.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast