Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what anime can you recommend that has both comedy and romance in it?

Newbie cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky's Avatar
    Thanks

what anime can you recommend that has both comedy and romance in it?

i love watching anime and whenever i finish watching one anime i cant wait to watch another again...

can anyone pls recommend me some anime that have both c0medy and romance in it...

I like animes such as hana yori dango,fushigi yugi,fruits basket and ayashi no ceres.

i also love watching one piece and ghost fighter though theres no lovestory in it..still its a really funny and entertaining anime..i love luffy cause his such a funny and stupid character!

if you know some animes that have those kind of genre pls tell me about it..:

thanks in advance
    Last edited by cutehanky; Dec 26, 2006 at 03:02 AM.

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what anime can you recommend that has both comedy and romance in it?

You might check out World of Narue. With out giving anything away, it's about a half-human, half-alien girl and a boy who fall in love while dealing with all the "screwy-ness" in their lives. I thought it was a really good story with a great group of characters. I think it's just what you're looking for.

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Newbie cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks..i'll go check ou that anime............................................. ..............

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like Sailor Moon. I love all the charaters and the conflicts between them. Also Silent Mobius is good, but it does'nt have very much comedy. I also like the Martian Successor Nadisco movie, and the series is ok too.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd recommend Negima! for you hunger for romance and comedy. Its kind of unconventional but it's super funny. Also give FLCL a try. Its more on the comedy side though.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

i think you sould try Excel saga it's got LOTS of comedy in it and a bit of romance

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Libitina View Post
    ^_~ bleach, chobbits.....Naruto....Escaflowne.....One Piece.....
    Why would you recommend 'One Piece' when the requesting poster has already seen 'One Piece'. And why would any of your suggestion match the original question? You should view this Flash Movie Posting and You! and read the postings in the thread before considering your answer...

and the quote the Forum Rules...
    Simply posting a name/title and declaring it's your favourite is nothing more than a list post. List posts are still not allowed. That is, posts that comprise of no explanation as to why you chose a certain favourite.
    Now back to the subject at hand, one of the classic comedy romance series would be 'Ah My Goddess', the story of a college geek who suddenly gets a girl friend who is so perfect, that's she's divine... There is a 5 episode OVA series, a Theatrical Movie, and two TV seasons, with all but the second TV season (who's license was just recently announced) available on US/Region 1 DVD. The Manga series the anime was based on was first published back in 1989, with the series popular enough that the Manga is still being produced today..
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 27, 2006 at 01:39 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

LenMiyata beat me to the best, but if you want something a bit less deep, but still filling in the comedy romance stuff, you can always try "Love Hina", which is one of the first series of its genre, though very simplistic in the storyline.

There is also "Ouran High School Host Club" that I personally had fun with a few months back. You might at first think it is pointless stories placed in random spots, but a story is imbeded within strong enough to get you wanting more once it's finally over.

If you think of watching Excel Saga...that series is a worthy comedy that you'll laugh out loud pretty much the whole way, but it's best to watch this one last, as many parodies of other series come at every corner.

One series I rarely hear others talk about is Slayers, though this one is more of a huge fantasy medieval with a tiny (doesn't pop up often, but every big storyline has romance at some point) touch of romance and filled with very humorous enemies and a storyline that stretches around 4 seasons I think and well, once I finished it, I still wanted more :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast