Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What anime do you think should be live action?

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What anime do you think should be live action?

I'd be interested in seeing a live version of Neon Genesis Evangelion, though I think it'd be hard finding good actors for Rei and Shinji especially Shinji cause they'd have to act whiny and kinda cowardly without making him look like an all-out wimp

and good luck trying to do a live version of the 2 movies, especially End Of Evangelion
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneid.Piece
    Ya, FMA would be absolutley crazy if they could pull it off, I can see some really cool special effects with the whole transmutation thing. However, most animes have a very deep story which take a high level of knowledge and understanding and this trait will defenitley be toned down some for the larger audiences. I've also read much about live action Evangelion. From what I here this will be a HUGE production, like a $110 million dollar budget which supposebly half of it has already been raised. I'm still having a hard time believing that this will actually happen. But hey, look at Aeon Flux
    wow, didn't know that. I'd love to see it if it gets completed and if it ever comes out in english
    Last edited by Rei_unit00; Jun 22, 2006 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    No contest. Gantz for the win. I want to see some people blow up and massive senseless slayings, lol. Yes!!!
    I have to agree, Gantz wins. Seeing Gantz in real action would be brutal fun. Kinda makes me want to watch Battle Royale now.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Rurouni Kenshin would be a really tight live action movie.Best ever.
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to see Kenshin live action. But I don't think most anime could be adapted very well into live action. I rather keep it as an anime only than see one of my favorite shows get butchered by turning it into live action.

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Gantz would be a good one.. Or KOF the movie.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Kof,would be tight but that's alot of good actors too find.Plus a huge budget film.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I'm also afraid that they would ake it just like Street Fighter Live Action... Makes me sick to watch that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki Kenpachi
    Yea, I'm also afraid that they would ake it just like Street Fighter Live Action... Makes me sick to watch that.
    That was like the most horrible thing I saw in my life,worst video game,comic adaption ever.
    Omae o Korosu!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast