Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What Anime DVDs are you buying Now!!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: What Anime DVDs are you buying Now!!!

i have recently order Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu from ebay because of after i watched my Bf's copy i had to later get my own so i could add it to my own personal collection and admir sousuke sagara to the full....Yes i may seem weird...because i am!!

The next thing i would love to buy is the box set of GITS second gig!! after watching the frist three volumes i want to get my own boxset and get a tachikoma for my self which will come with it. the only down side is the price..£80
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

For some apparent reason, I've been striking out with my collection purchases this month. 'Tsukihime', as vampire series goes, is only average. and 'Heat Guy J' is amusing, but story wise isn't exceptional. So far this month, the only DVDs that show promise are...

'Moon Phase' DVD #1. I just couldn't resist this fan oriented series. But despite having a headstrong, spoiled, and manipulative Gothic Lolita vampire girl as the main character, there's actually a story behind this series, and shows promise.

The best DVD so far this month is 'Kamichu' #3, the slice of life series about a shy clumsy middle school girl who suddenly acquires the powers of a Shinto God. By the third DVD, the girl/goddess Yurei now has some controls over her powers, and leads the spirit of the Battlship Yamato to a well deserved rest, but she still has to deal with more mundane issues, such as running for student council president, and having her little brother runaway from home, with the shrine girl little sister of her best friend and adviser. 'Kamichu' continues to be a humorous and heart warming series without the violence, fanservice, and slap-stick comedy that have become the norm with so many other series...

Now for some strange reason, I seem to be involved in collecting vampire series this fall, with 'Negima!', 'Trinity Blood', and 'Moon Phase' in progress, and 'Hellsing Ultimate' and 'Fate/Stay Night' coming out later this fall, these vampire series are sucking the life out of my poor Anime purchase budget...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie SNo0GaNs may be famous one day SNo0GaNs may be famous one day SNo0GaNs's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol i hear ya, From me i strongly advise everyone to buy the RahXephon box set as the animation and characters are awesome, the storyline is totaly out there like all anime but you just fall in love with it...i couldnt put down the dvd remote as i watched the whole series in just a few days.

Also to you Full Metal Panic fans a mate and i are becoming pretty good pals with Chris Patton (voice of sousuke) so i'll see if he will make a few posts here and see what he reccomends.

P.S. LenMiyata if you havent already watched it i suggest watching Black Blood Brothers,i've just started getting into it and so far its promising.
    Last edited by SNo0GaNs; Nov 05, 2006 at 09:21 AM.

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Its between Neon Genesis Evangelion, Spiral and Haruka Hachiyou Shou i can buy they much cheaper in the upcoming anime con here ~__~ weeeee~

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I just bought Noein, but I did see the berserk box set for sale... hmmm i'm thinking about violating my budget! I also saw some fma on sale.....

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently I have bought Outlaw Star and a whole bunch from ADV and thats just way too many to name. With the Outlaw Star I bought the complete version. Nothings deleted and its sooo awesome but thats just because I love Outlaw Star. I mean who doesn't love flying through space with only one man a boy and gorgeous babes nothing better than that. (^.^)

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Wolfram may be famous one day Wolfram may be famous one day
    Thanks

At moment I am buying the Kyo Kara Maoh dvds, and once I'm caught up on those (which will be pretty soon) I'll start buying the rest of Fushigi Yuugi and Gravitation while I wait for the new dvds of Kyo Kara Maoh to come out.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok the newest anime that im buying is known as trinity blood
    INFORMATION MAIN SITE
    ITs a great show thats been airing on cartoon network recently,
    And they have just relaesed the series onto dvd, Volume 2 was released this month you can buy the first and second dvd from Walmart. The story itself is very good, about vampires and something beyond vampires... you could say a vampire that drinks the blood of vampires... though teh seires hasn't gotten to indepth yet... you just know theres going to be huge battles and tons of twists.

I Definitly recommend this series to, shonen, and vampire fans everywhere.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast