+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What anime has the best first episode

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

What anime has the best first episode

Which anime do you think has the first best episode.

I think bleach has the first best episode, but like....episode 1-2 are the best, because it's when ichigo gets his powers, and his massive zanpakutou.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What anime has the first best episode

I think the first best episode would be Inuyasha that would be one of the best starting episodes ever made it makes you want to see more it drags you in when you see the 1st episode.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now this depends on how you define 'Best'....

For the Most awesome scene in an opening episode, I haven't seen anything yet that matches the rescue of the hijacked and crippled airliner in the opening episode of 'R.O.D. TV'...

For an opening that best shows character relationships and personalities while under extreme pressure, the launch of the private Space Battleship while under Enemy attack takes the cake in the opening of 'Martian Successor Nadesico'

And the best opening that defines what the series is about, the opening of 'Cardcaptor Sakura', with the escape of the Clow Cards, the acceptance of the Clow staff, and the capture of the 'Fly' card is still the best I've seen...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now this depends on how you define 'Best'....

For the Most awesome scene in an opening episode, I haven't seen anything yet that matches the rescue of the hijacked and crippled airliner in the opening episode of 'R.O.D. TV'...

For an opening that best shows character relationships and personalities while under extreme pressure, the launch of the private Space Battleship while under Enemy attack takes the cake in the opening of 'Martian Successor Nadesico'

And the best opening that defines what the series is about, the opening of 'Cardcaptor Sakura', with the escape of the Clow Cards, the acceptance of the Clow staff, and the capture of the 'Fly' card is still the best I've seen...
    I should go check out the cardcaptor sakura one, I like the bleach beginning personally.

Probably the worst first episode would have to be naruto =\
    I don't remember anything good about it

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

As Len points out, we all have our own definition of the "best". To add we all have our own preferences too, some might prefer an action packed start to a series or some might like to start off with a wave of laughter. Get what I mean?

Personally I found the first episode of "s-CRY-ed" to leave quite an impression on me. Just in its first episode it offered a lot of insight to the world of the series and it pushed each characters' unique personalities right at you so that you basically have instant knowledge as to what kind of person he/she/it is. (although character development during a series is always a big plus)

But I can add more for each genre too so...the list can easily go on.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

D.C. II ~ Da Capo II ~ Second Season!
    By far the most impressive episode 1 ever. It's a romance anime, and not to spoil it, they get right to the point of the series in episode 1!
    Also presented in amazing quality (pending how you get it :P)!

Enjoy!
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5449/navicopyjpg1hj6.jpg

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

You should edit it to say must say why is favorite episode so people when they put it people well go hey that sounds pretty good and go online to see it for themselves.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Trigun has the best first episode ever ... it just destructed me the first time i watched it ... definitely the best starter for an anime ... and of course all the anime was the same quality ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast