Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: what anime has the best story.

Newbie FUNNY-BUNNY-15 may be famous one day FUNNY-BUNNY-15 may be famous one day FUNNY-BUNNY-15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what anime has the best story.

I Think Chobits Has The Best Story....... ^_^ I Love Chobits!!!!!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drangel
    for me, it would be trigun and rurouni kenshin.
    and i just want to know...is the dnangel series already finished?
    yeah i think it has since i downloaded the series. and u wont be disapointed in the endin, the sum it up really good.

as for the best story i would have to go with DNAngel, rah xephon, full metal panic.

Newbie RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666's Avatar
    Thanks

well from reading all of ur post all of them are good but i must disagree with some i think:-

evangelion
    bubble gum crisis
    airbats
    gundam seed
    gundam wing
    ghost in the shell both series

these are the ones where the story line really intrested me but this is only my opinion.

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

i think Chobits has a good story too!

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
    Count your age by friends, not years....

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...Of course FMA!! Two brothers on a journey to restore what they lost and when they think they reached the end they literally have to comfront their sin...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine
    Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam, Naruto, Flame of Recca, Yu Yu Hakusho, .//hack sign.
    i new i for got one .hack//sign story line rocks
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Aramaki may be famous one day Aramaki may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know I seem to "preach" the word of GITS: SAC a lot but in terms of a great story, this series has the best. The Laughing Man arc is a prime example of wonderful storytelling. The thing I always digged the most about the series is the fact that they based the story off of real life events. I mean seriously, people should take the time to research the plot of GITS: SAC. The inspiration for the story was based off the biggest extortion case in human history, which occured in Japan.

I'm sure plenty of you who are into japanese culture and especially foods, have heard of the candy company Glico. Well, while they are a decent candy making company now, in the 80's they were the biggest and most prosperous candy making company of them all. Well, in 1985 the president of the company was kidnapped and held for ransome. The man or group responsible for his kidnapping referred to themselves in a letter they boldly sent to the police as the "Monster with 21 Faces".

But I'm not going to tell the whole story to you people, if your interest type in "Glico-Morinaga" into wikipedia and the read the article for yourself. I found that link while reading about GITS: SAC on wikipedia also. The Monster with 21 Faces is also the title of a story I'm writing about for a project that I'm working on. The story will be based on the extortion case.

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

HMM...

Well, part of me wants to say Big O, mainly because of the originality of the second season and good plot twists, but the mecha battles (while refreshing from the angular perfection of Gundam) can get somewhat repetitive. Mind you, the repetitiveness go aways near the end of the second season as things heat up again. Also, there is no escaping the fact that Roger Smith does have a few qualities with Bruce Wayne.

Overall, the best storyline would have to be Neon Genesis... it is so... in depth. At last that is what I think.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast