Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what anime has love romance, ecchi, and comedy in it? please tell me =D

Newbie Zixx may be famous one day Zixx may be famous one day Zixx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what anime has love romance, ecchi, and comedy in it? please tell me =D

School Rumble?

It has Romance, and comedy but i dont remember if it has ecchi. Here's the url to the decriptions of the first season and the second season.

AnimeNfo.Com
    Giggity

Newbie daveno79 may be famous one day daveno79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Ai Yori Aoshi
    Love Hina
    I My Me Strawberry Eggs (not much on the romance side, but its got everything else)
    His and Hers Circumstances
    His and Her Circumstance is real good.
    Everyone has their own character traits and it seems real. Not like other animes where characters are really upity up.

Newbie poopypants is off to a good start poopypants's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zixx View Post
    School Rumble?

It has Romance, and comedy but i dont remember if it has ecchi. Here's the url to the decriptions of the first season and the second season.

AnimeNfo.Com
    um is school rumble lex love? i just wanna no if its lex or not

You Never Know Where Life Can Take

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

No, it's not.

The first title that came to mind when I thought of romance + ecchi + comedy was Love Hina. It's got quite a bunch of ecchi scenes, LOTS of comedy... and some romance, of course. It's probably one of the better... well, more memorable anime.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Panic
    Shouji Gatou and Retsu Tateo - Advanced Anime - Picture 167796 (a sample of them )

"Sagara Sosuke is an elite soldier employed by the independent mercenary special force Mithril which fights terrorism across the globe. Using battlefield technology far superior to that of most nations, Mithril intercedes on behalf of justice.' more summary on link below

and there are hot girls that are naked (enichi) and they have pig missles and guns, its a typical guy shooter story but the girl are also packing......more than weapons

If you want to know more

Full Metal Panic! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there
    Last edited by Raimann; Jan 21, 2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: missing picture and info link

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Negima and Love hina
    have both but I am not sure abut ecchi because I can't rember what ecchi means.XD.Anyways Love Hina and Negima were both by the same guy.So if you like one then you will like the other.Negima is about a kid who is 11 ,is a mage and has to be an english teacher for 8 grades in all girl school.It is funny, has roma, and comdey.Love hina dude has to run a INN or something like that only for girls.XD.but Love hina is more . . . . how to point it.I guess has more kinda of older point of view.Meant for 13and up well negima is for all ages and still has love , and all the good stuff older people want
    Perfection is dull

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Negima and Love hina
    have both but I am not sure abut ecchi because I can't rember what ecchi means.XD.Anyways Love Hina and Negima were both by the same guy.So if you like one then you will like the other.Negima is about a kid who is 11 ,is a mage and has to be an english teacher for 8 grades in all girl school.It is funny, has roma, and comdey.Love hina dude has to run a INN or something like that only for girls.XD.but Love hina is more . . . . how to point it.I guess has more kinda of older point of view.Meant for 13and up well negima is for all ages and still has love , and all the good stuff older people want
    ecchi is naked anime, not hentai, cuz hentai has sex in it. ecchi is like breats and the female reproductive organ, but not sexual actions, like stimulations

:P

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ecchi is naked anime, not hentai, cuz hentai has sex in it. ecchi is like breats and the female reproductive organ, but not sexual actions, like stimulations

:P
    Oh then Love Hina has alot of that and Negima has some the first series.The second one I am still watching.And so far not much.Barely any.I know more but can't rembered their name.XD
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast