Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: what anime has love romance, ecchi, and comedy in it? please tell me =D

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what anime has love romance, ecchi, and comedy in it? please tell me =D

well i would say chobits
    it soo funny somrtimes
    u know he likes chi but he dont want them to know and chi liked him kinda but like this a computer (right) so watch it it funny and love lol

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh My God, Im The Creator Of The Thread. Why Am I Not Getting Emails About These Replys And Comments

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by shinn123 View Post
    Oh My God, Im The Creator Of The Thread. Why Am I Not Getting Emails About These Replys And Comments
    That's because you forgot to put that check mark to 'subscribe' to the thread when you created... You can subscribe to a thread any time... (via Thread Tools...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ecchi means like showing some nudity
    ooh...now i am all pumped up
    well i read one manga with a lot of ecchi but i forgot wat's the name...
    another anime which i think got a good humour echi...love romance...very little i think...and a little weird is magikano...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie poopypants is off to a good start poopypants's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    ooh...now i am all pumped up
    well i read one manga with a lot of ecchi but i forgot wat's the name...
    another anime which i think got a good humour echi...love romance...very little i think...and a little weird is magikano...
    i watched that anime already everone here who made a suggestion hereAND STOP POSTING THE SAME THING OTHER PEOPLE POSTED ITS REALLY ANNOYING ITS LIKE SAYING HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!
    Last edited by poopypants; Mar 22, 2007 at 06:56 PM.

You Never Know Where Life Can Take

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks

just to tell everyone here. i dont care about animeonline anymore, because it made me very unhappy for a while, anyways, i have to work on other websites such as youtube and crunchyroll.
    BUT if anyone need information about anime dont hesistate to ask me, (anime online will not be able to produce as much information as me. since im connected to a anime companies. guys heres information for my other acounts.
    im very famous in youtube but not crunchyroll. guys good luck at finding me, try looking for comments that i made, they are very useful

youtube acount: stealar1
    Crunchyroll acount: shinn123

as well a message to len(head moderator) please dont send me any message from anime online. i will probably go on once a while. thank you very much.

and as well a message to the super moderator, hassun..... i dont like one thing about you. you dont let me talk to you before banning me. its like shooting me first before letting me run

hurray and good luck to anime online!!!!!since anime online was my first source for finding anime. (no longer is)

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

No need to flood the place with that shinn. If you don't like the place, then stop coming on. Good louck on youtube, lol mwahahahahaha.

Anyways, not sure if popotan was mentioned and I'm not going through the whole 6 pages. No real romance in it, but plenty of comedy and ecchi. At least it has some elements, >.<. So if you're more into the funny and nudy parts, which I'm sure some of you are lol, then this would make a good show to watch. Plus, it's short so it won't take too long to get it done with and you know you're not looking for much in terms of story.

Link to the review here: Popotan review
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Mar 26, 2007 at 07:31 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Love Hina is a good one. You should check into that one.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8