Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What Anime would you love to see return, and why?

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

What Anime would you love to see return, and why?

Not sure if this has ever been brought up (searched but did not find anything) but we all know that there are loads of anime out there that ends with a non ending or just leaves you wanting more. So what would top your list of "Anime to bring back" and why?

For me I have two.

The first is Rurouni Kenshin. The anime does have a pretty good ending as far as the last episode goes, but they never got to animate the third and final arc of the manga and I would love to see that happen. It is a really great story, but due to horrible ratings for the filler season of the anime it was never made. A real bummer. BTW anyone who never has read the manga really should pick up at least the last arc if you are a Kenshin fan. Totally worth it.

The second would be Nagasarete Airantou. While it is not an amazing series by any means, I just really really enjoyed it. A bunch of great characters and loads of potential, but the series just ends without any closure what so ever. The manga is still on going so there is plenty of material for it. Sadly I do not thing the series was all that popular so the chances of another season are probably nil.

I would add Hayate no Gotuku as well, but I am pretty sure there will be another season of this at some point, just has not been announced yet since the last one just ended.

So what would you bring back?
    Who needs a signature.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skizzit For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Nov 06, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Anime would you love to see return, and why?

Vampire Knight XD hehehe i know there is 1 and 2 , but i really love to see a third one two , this anime is very cool and have a very great storyline and the idea of this anime very great !! XD ... and with the end of Vampire Knight we can make another part !! and that will be nice ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

Slam Dunk... id like to see more of how those players evolve... all the characters are great, lukawa and mitsui are my all time favorite... everytime i play nba on my ps1/2/3 i usually create those two... and all that... so yahhh slam dunkk cant wait!!!

"Tama-chan! "

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

So difficult as there are numrous anime that go past their grace period. In fact going for the extra season or episode is probably my biggest complaint to date in the world of anime. But I would love to see either an extra episode or an OVA series of Elfin Leid. I think we all hope it was Lucy on the otherside of the door.

Trinity Blood certainly needed a better ending. Another season would have been stretching things a little too much. I don't think I would mind another D movie either. Perhaps a live action one.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would not mind seeing Fooly coolly or FLCL return that anime was too short, plus the colsing theme was kind of catchy, Also i would not mind seeing another season of "Hell gir"l. on IFC kiiling the targets by way of thier on sins that was in geniuis

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the time I don't want an anime to continue, if it's meant to end. Otherwise it ruins it artisically.

HOWEVEr... There are a few series that I really loved, that were never really finished...

Kare Kano! I love that anime! >.< I want to see it completed... It was one of the first "romantic" animes I ever really loved.

And Loveless :3 I love the animation and the characters... The story is interesting and dark... And they left it on a very big cilff hanger O_O;;

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ; and because, seriously why else other than it was the GREATest action anime ever, I wish the old DB writer and creator could come back along with DBGT's artist and make up a whole new line of DB series, something that involves the goku jr n vegta jr..and shows the old characters n the after life tournament n such...would b great

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie xzyane415 is off to a good start xzyane415's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket because it is so funny. Also, it makes me wanna cry. I love its chacters. Really FUN!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast