+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Newbie NaChan is off to a good start NaChan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiKing View Post
    I hate Death Note!!

Because how it ended stopid he got to caried away so he failled at his mission to make the world a better place to live in.
    God! What are you TALKING ABOUT????

Death Note even if when near appear it wasn't as good as when there was L is one of the best mangas I ever read!

I mean What did you want? An happy end? What kind of happy end can you have with someone who kill you if you 'just' steal something?! *I know stealing is bad but still you shouldn't die for that*
    And what kind of world would it be if everyone have to smile kindly at everything even if they disagree?
    Imagine that if Kira managed to make the world a better place to live in, nobody could oppose him or otherwise they'd be killed?

Even if it's a manga they tryed to make it realistically, it wouldn't match if they made an 'happy end'!
    ^^don't mind my agressiv talk please
    A friend is someone who let you the possibility to be yourself...

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiKing View Post
    I hate Death Note!!

Because how it ended stopid he got to caried away so he failled at his mission to make the world a better place to live in.
    so are you saying that you approved of Lights actions?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by NaChan View Post
    God! What are you TALKING ABOUT????

Death Note even if when near appear it wasn't as good as when there was L is one of the best mangas I ever read!

I mean What did you want? An happy end? What kind of happy end can you have with someone who kill you if you 'just' steal something?! *I know stealing is bad but still you shouldn't die for that*
    And what kind of world would it be if everyone have to smile kindly at everything even if they disagree?
    Imagine that if Kira managed to make the world a better place to live in, nobody could oppose him or otherwise they'd be killed?

Even if it's a manga they tryed to make it realistically, it wouldn't match if they made an 'happy end'!
    ^^don't mind my agressiv talk please
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    so are you saying that you approved of Lights actions?
    Now we already have multiple 'Death Note' subject threads in our Anime series sub-forum located here... Death Note - Anime Online

This conversation should be taken to one of those threads...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

NaChan (Jan 14, 2009)

Newbie igor23 is off to a good start igor23's Avatar
    Thanks

there's 3 that come 2 mind.
    Hamtaro- no point 2 the story & unnecessary.
    Bakugan- storyline tried 2 hard 2 b like other card related anime. un-original & lacking that extra something. also the table top game is confusing & seems like a fad.
    chaotic- horribly animated, generic & allready been done. the card game is even worse, it tries 2 hard 2 b like magic the gathering & yugioh. pathetic.
    Why So Serious?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by igor23 View Post
    there's 3 that come 2 mind.
    Hamtaro- no point 2 the story & unnecessary.
    Bakugan- storyline tried 2 hard 2 b like other card related anime. un-original & lacking that extra something. also the table top game is confusing & seems like a fad.
    chaotic- horribly animated, generic & allready been done. the card game is even worse, it tries 2 hard 2 b like magic the gathering & yugioh. pathetic.
    I dont think Chaotic is much of an anime. On top of that the animation was original which I must give props too
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm..i think naruto and inuyasha were good at first, but they kind of died, you know?
    i hate the Wallflower. that show sucks, i just can't stand the animation. i loathe animes revolved around 'hot guys' and girls-ugh-.
    this is just me, but i liked the out senshi from sailor moon, they were the coolest part of that show. what screwed up Sailor Moon: too many characters, they're resistance to show any form of violence/action, retarded villians, weak plots, bad dubbing, and it dragged on. shame on you Kuniko Ikuhara- utena was so good compared to that.

Newbie werat999 is off to a good start werat999's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime I absolutly cant stand is digimon...I mean come on how is that even considered a telivision show???? the theme of it is soooooooooooo dumb and i go into a spasm when I watch that show...because when they digivolve or whatever they call it, the dont even look like the on before it not to mention how mentaly distabled the characters are, it honestly reminds me of dora the explorer, Digimon: were was it boy? were? over there? (talking to the audience) can you help me find it?
    Dora: were is it? lets check the map (talking to the audience) can yooooou help me find it. yep dere it is

lol ^_^

"Life is wasted on the living" -Douglas Adams

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Neon Genesis gets on my nerves. it reminds me too much of Gundam and Escaflowne put together. it sucks, 'cause i tried watching Ghost in the Shell, but i just got bored.
    Trigun and Code Geass do too. i just don't like the animation.
    Angel Sanctuary was one of the greatest mangas ever. also one of the worst animes ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast