+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by radeclew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Well I have to defend One Piece here and If Im breaking some rule here so sue me but I cant let this one fly.

One Piece was created in 1997 so yeah it looks old because it is old.
    ohh you only defend the art stile?

what about the rest?
    Well, if you want to go by proven facts, in the Japanese TV ratings (which is the original target audience) 'One Piece' routinely beats both 'Naruto' and 'Bleach' in rank, with the only time the two series can make it into the top 10 is during the weeks that 'One Piece' isn't shown...

Plus the attitude of the characters are completely different. You don't have moody teenagers who abandon their friends, or characters who have doubts if their good enough to complete the task at hand. In 'One Piece' you have characters who will gleefully put their lives at risk to help their friends, and would never betray or doubt who they are, or what their ultimate goals are...

You really can't judge the series unless you've seen the original uncut version that FUNimation has released. The original 4Kids dub badly butchered the original story, with Luffy's background episode, and significant death scenes left on the cutting room floor... Now the 4Kids dub of 'One Piece' probably ranks #2 on my hate list, beaten only by the horrible butchering of the original CLAMP storyline by the NELVANA dub of 'Cardcaptors'
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

Twitchy (Feb 03, 2009)

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well, if you want to go by proven facts, in the Japanese TV ratings (which is the original target audience) 'One Piece' routinely beats both 'Naruto' and 'Bleach' in rank, with the only time the two series can make it into the top 10 is during the weeks that 'One Piece' isn't shown...

Plus the attitude of the characters are completely different. You don't have moody teenagers who abandon their friends, or characters who have doubts if their good enough to complete the task at hand. In 'One Piece' you have characters who will gleefully put their lives at risk to help their friends, and would never betray or doubt who they are, or what their ultimate goals are...

You really can't judge the series unless you've seen the original uncut version that FUNimation has released. The original 4Kids dub badly butchered the original story, with Luffy's background episode, and significant death scenes left on the cutting room floor... Now the 4Kids dub of 'One Piece' probably ranks #2 on my hate list, beaten only by the horrible butchering of the original CLAMP storyline by the NELVANA dub of 'Cardcaptors'
    Anything done by 4kids is usually a genocide of anime no matter what they do.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Steven is off to a good start Steven's Avatar
    Thanks

The one anime I can't stand is Naruto, mainly due to the fact that 95% of the kids I know that watch anime, likes Naruto. Then I have to hear about it so much, I get sick of it all.
    Just hearing the name makes me mad >___>'
    I watched a few episodes, I found Pokemon Diamond more interesting :d(I like playing it anyways)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Apr 10, 2009), Twitchy (Feb 03, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think it would be "Blood: The Last Vampire" maybe it's because i've seen so many times ^^ because when i got i saw it a lot and i thought it was really awesome

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I did not like the anime schooldays. I must ruin it cause it was very saddening and it broke my heart watching it but i watched it neverthless. It was very good in the beggining cause he got to talk to his girl and he got a date with her. it was all good till he cheated on her but because she loved him so much she wouldnt give up on him. ill he cheated again and again and again. Till finally he was killed by another girl who loved him as well but she wasnt sure what she did and fretted over it. Then the real Woman who loved him came and killed her for her retardation. The dude which i dont know why didnt understand what he wanted thats why he cheated on her with so many others he didnt understand the real meaning of love all he wanted was sex. It shows what men do end up doing when they just dont understand. it broke my heart cause i loved the girl he loved and he just Confused her so bad that she went crazy. but towards the end he actually realized he loved the first girl and went back to her only to find that his second love to kill him. I Did not like how it turned out it was horrible but it was romantic and so i liked it enough to watch. but i Hated what he did and for that it was a bad anime

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Remember everyone has there own opinion about things. like i love naruto and i seen down there that someone hated it but that is there own opinion i will not criticize opinions. but dont hate on it tho cause all anime is good in there own way

Newbie redmeat69 is off to a good start redmeat69's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate WEDDING PEACH!!!!!!
    who wants to watch an anime about a 16yr old that wants to get married....
    ok watched 5 eps lol....

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

The anime i hate the most out of all time is Bobobo bobo bobo... 1st off the name is 100% lame... every character sounded like a bad actor in a 2 dollar film... and all around bobo bo is the worst main character ever XD sorry bobo bo fans but i hate this anime with every fiber in me..
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast