+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

The anime I hate the most must be Pokémon because it just goes on and on and on... the episodes have been aired since 1997 for god's sake and it just gets worse and worse at the beginning i thought it was pretty amusing but now its just a commercial piece of junk

Newbie werat999 is off to a good start werat999's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    the new pokemon is crap...im sorry it just has un-creative new pokemon
    that are really LAME!
    In all honesty after the first show pokemon got pretty dumb. and i'm pretty sure everyone can agree with me there.

"Life is wasted on the living" -Douglas Adams

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most?

Quote Originally Posted by jtbeboplamont View Post
    I think it was Bleach. The series started out great and was able to keep my attention. However, after the first series, it became a bit lame. Just another show with a lot of dialogue and little substance.

Agreed ,and they're stretching each incident (like recently only the fight between Zaraki and 5th espada took whole four episodes (which means one month air-time!) and also the stupid season within (kenryuu and stuff!)
    but for the anime i hate the most it gotta be : Hayate no Gotoku! ,anyone who watched it would know why!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Eternely is off to a good start Eternely's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok..I usually hate Unfinishing anime like> Naruto, Bleach,Poke'mon...and others.
    But I have some anime which I hate because of the story like:Kimi ga nozomu eien.
    I saw the first season but I was so..so sad that the guys...fell inlove with another girl...and...-_- so many...so I was in a * anime depression*. I was crying because of this anime..It's too drama ...Now...I still haven't finished it but someday...I will watch it again..The first love story is too cute...
    So..I hate Kimi ga nozomu even is my favourite ( strange I know but..I hate and love it the most in the same time)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eternely View Post
    Ok..I usually hate Unfinishing anime like> Naruto, Bleach,Poke'mon...and others.
    But I have some anime which I hate because of the story like:Kimi ga nozomu eien.
    I saw the first season but I was so..so sad that the guys...fell inlove with another girl...and...-_- so many...so I was in a * anime depression*. I was crying because of this anime..It's too drama ...Now...I still haven't finished it but someday...I will watch it again..The first love story is too cute...
    So..I hate Kimi ga nozomu even is my favourite ( strange I know but..I hate and love it the most in the same time)

T.T that is what i want to say , Kimi ga nozomu eien. gave me times that i hated animes in ... i don't like these kinds of anime *thinking* ...

and i don't love mind's animes , i just don't like them ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

This may piss a lot of people off because of the new movie...but I hate Dragon Ball Z. I always have since I saw it for the first time on Toonami all those years ago. It was so stupidly redundent that I couldn't stand it. Who would wait to attck a person AFTER they've powered up and can kick your ass? Or why do you have to get a bleach job and contacts to get stronger? Better yet why do you have to glow? And oh yeah you ain't cool unless your hair defies gravity contantly. And you can die and come back what 5 or six times and thats cool. This ain't reincarnation this is just idiotic.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Negi Kusuragi78 is off to a good start Negi Kusuragi78's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate Tokyo Mew Mew the most. its story line is really really retarded. there reall isn't enough action in it for me. i tried to read the book and it just made me want to puke. -.-
    never forget your past, for you may never know the future that lies ahead.

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i hate th prince of tennis cuz that show is boring and lame it had no intrest to me
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast