+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    This may piss a lot of people off because of the new movie...but I hate Dragon Ball Z. I always have since I saw it for the first time on Toonami all those years ago. It was so stupidly redundent that I couldn't stand it. Who would wait to attck a person AFTER they've powered up and can kick your ass? Or why do you have to get a bleach job and contacts to get stronger? Better yet why do you have to glow? And oh yeah you ain't cool unless your hair defies gravity contantly. And you can die and come back what 5 or six times and thats cool. This ain't reincarnation this is just idiotic.
    Lolz ,that's very true and yet very much in anime action series as an overall ,i mean the logical-excuse for powering up in Bleach for example compared to Dragon Ball Z is way too better and that vary the quality.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

I Hate Bakugan...Ughh Lame'O Wanna Be BeyBlade..Which Arent Even Qualified As Animes In My Book Though They Are. The StoryLine Of Beasts Trapped In A Object Used For Fun Turning Into Monsters And Part Of Another Different Situation....Yuckkk Id Rather Not..And Code Geas Or However Its Spelled..Doesnt Quite Catch My Attention And Its Juss Like Gundam Which Isnt Really Oroginal =[
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime I hate the most has to be Bobo-bo because its so random its not even funny. Literaly. It doesn't even make sense most of the time.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

What is your least liked anime or most hated

Since the other thread will be deleted . . . .
    And the topic is actually kinda good

So what is your least liked anime series? And why?

My least liked series is hands down Pokemon.
    I tried watching it. I can tolerate a max of 2 episodes from each season but there's just no development of the characters and there's no real progress being made except to attract as many people with short attention spans as possible.
    Ash is age 10 (or whatever) for like ever.
    If you watched the series avidly for ages, have you ever wondered why Pikachu never evolved?
    from season to season you see enough physical changes of the main characters yet and still Team Rocket is wearing the same bad guy uniforms. I'm sorry that was a huge eye sore for me.
    And the same thing happens in almost every episode. This is probably the one time where I wished a series had filler eps.

Next least favorite or maybe it's tied with Pokemon is the 4th season of Digimon. I'm sorry they had a creature named Hamburgermon or something pretty close to it. I was done. And the plot . . . shot to little pieces.

Moving on . .
    Gundam Wing.
    This is probably surprising since I love all things Gundam.
    But the characters, the instant popularity . . . it drove me bonkers.
    Relena Peacecraft should've died. She should've tried to pilot a gundam, pretend she was someone important, fed the soldiers false information or given them the wrong location, accidentally got shot, and let he rbody splinter into thousands of pieces in outerspace and then got sucked up by a blackhole.
    Her pacifism, her intent towards Heero is what I did not like. Her personality would've been fine if she wasn't such an important character.
    It felt every episode she was ranting about peace and nonviolence. Look at your situation compared to others. Did you really not think that if they could stop fighting they would've? It's one of those things people automatically know: if you go to war, you risk your life. Obviously what they were fighting was worth the risk.
    She on the other hand was from wealth, came from a family of importance she will never be able to relate to the resistance I am sorry.
    And then there was the fanbase that grew to outlandish proportions almost overnight. A stupid reason to hate a series I know but I don't want to have anything in common with the girl next door that makes me wanna go on murderous rampages. Yeah that is a really bad reason. I know. (I think one of the few things that made this series tolerable was the fanfics it generated.)

Rurouni Kenshin.
    I loved that series up until the last episode.
    How is it that in a series where magic, and other things fantasy does not play in at all, the villain dies by spontaneous combustion?
    It's been years since I finished the series and it's been years that I've been lying to myself, telling myself that that was a last resort alternate ending that production companies released as some sort of large scale April Fools prank.

So share with us your most hated series or least liked

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Merging duplicate threads...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought Celestial banner was very poor, and did not hold up to its predecessor crest of teh stars, at all. I also hated the anime version of Chibi vampire. They introduced new, very boring characters. Trinity Blood sucked as well. The ending left no closure.

Newbie xamina is off to a good start xamina's Avatar
    Thanks

thw anime i hate most is colorcloud palace. its not like i dont like the series but everytime i see it i would fall asleep. and i feel so down because i did not finished it.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokemon.
    It's not even an anime in my book.
    The only good seasons were up to the orange league, and then they just had to keep adding more and more crap, characters, stupid dialog, pokemon, and Team Rocket never goes the **** away! It's all BEEN DONE. Seriously, they say if something's not broke don't fix it, but Pokemon has needed fixing for yeeeeears. I haven't enjoyed it since Gold and Silver came out!

...And yet I still love the games. How ironic.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast