+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most?

Quote Originally Posted by anime_freak93 View Post
    Anime I hate the most?
    Hmm
    That would probably have to be Case Closed
    It's basically the same thing in every episode
    That's because it's a children's show. Much the same way that any anime tailored for children is like. Oh hey, Pokemon repeats the same basic formula in each episode! Why? Cause it's a kid's show! Oh lawd, imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    Hmm... I hate a lot of animes. But, there is this anime that annoys me. Stand Alone Complex was it? About a girl cyborg thingy? I hate it cause I don't get the story. And its too sci-fi for me.
    In other words, you hate the series because you're too stupid to understand the story. Brilliant.

To contribute:

I have a long list of shows I loathe, and they are all shows that contribute to the general idiocy of the teenage anime fan. To name off a few: Inu-Yasha, Dragonball (original, Z, GT, OMG, etc.), and let's not forget Naruto. The average fan for these shows are who give anime fans in America a bad name.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eriadd For This Useful Post:

Twitchy (Jan 08, 2009)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I hate almost all anime except for DBZ. Hell yeah, best anime evar, Spikey headed, over 9000 episodes wasted on screaming, that's entertainment right there folks. Pokemon rocked too. Sailor Moon was okay till it got old, Yu Yu Hakasho was cool for a while. Kenshin, another I liked for a while.

It's actually not so much I hate anime, I just don't have the time to watch it. Some of them are reallly far-fetched and boring and rely on visuals that are already pretty dull to begin with.

Newbie loknkey is off to a good start loknkey's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate Appleseed the most. I dished out the extra money to buy the special collectors edition. It was 23 dollars. It's difficult to express my utter abhorance for this anime without using profanity. I was tricked into thinking it was good by all the shining reviews it got on amazon.com. I'm now sure that these were written entirely by the director. And it had a cool name. Little did I know at the time, that this is virtually a guarantee that the anime will blow, big time. Same thing with cool cover art. Hellsing, for an example! But anyways, Appleseed is horrible because the music is headache inducing, the artists made no attempt to blend their bad animation with their bad CG, and the story is cheesy enough to belong in a Kraft commercial.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate Bobobobobobobo....that is by far the most stupidist thing in the entire world. I mean a japanese guy with an afro is fighting crime for crying out loud. At least Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon offer something a little bit more...complex but this show is for retards....heheheh at least i think so.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie SesshomaruLover is off to a good start SesshomaruLover's Avatar
    With Sesshomaru!!!! In the magic muffin land!!!!!
    Thanks

SESSHOMARU anime character ever

1 word-

NARUTO!!!!!

It is THE single most annoying anime in the world. Only 3 characters are even close to being acceptable. I just dont remember their names. On the other hand i mega <3 Inuyasha, Bleach and Death Note!!!!!

☆☆Mitzuki☆☆
    Sessy's #1 girl
    : worship :
    Sesshomaru!!!!!!!!!
    * he is loved by me- ☆☆Mitzuki☆☆ *

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok mine will be crush gear... it sucks to the core... i don't even wanna mention why...
    my next would be rumbling hearts... 1) i hate sick moody love romance anime... and to add to that a stupid twist that changed the entire course of the anime...

pokemon has more dialogue than bleach.. can u imagine every battle there're spectators EXPLAINING wad's going on in the battle... omg that's just the worst...

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Two shows come to mind, Naruto and Ranma 1/2 are at the top, Naruto because there are too many fillers, it feels like thanksgiving everyday, but no bathroom to use
     click to show spoiler
    . And Ranma 1/2 because nothing is ever resolved and the ending suck's really bad considering how much time the viewer has invested in watching this show, at least tell us Ranma is going to China with Akane to become normal again and end the series there, not with
     click to show spoiler
    . Worst ending ever, and if you read the spoiler I just saved you a lot of cash and many wasted hours on a series that should have ended with some type of resolution to the problem instead of leaving you on the edge with no relief insight. That is why I don't like these show's because they never get to the point and leave you with a ? like this, "What the ###k did I just see and why do I feel like a dope for watching this all this time?" That is why I advise people to read the manga's and to forget that their were ever a anime to these title's that way you are not disappointed, just like me

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok i hate clannad because its too emotional... i hate the storyline itself... makes no sense... and worse still that damn son of a ***** heroine is a damn baby who keeps crying like a shit bag... too EMO....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast