+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most?

umm Neon Genesis Evangelion i don't hate it i just i don't like it .. i don't want to watch it again and maybe that becasue i didn't understand anything XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Ralisation is off to a good start Ralisation's Avatar
    Thanks

You might want to watch the movies to clear up some things as NGE in my opinion was a superb anime (especially the last 7-8 episodes),better than most anime to date and it is still going strong after so long.A pity you didn't find enjoyment.Paranoid Agent and Narutaru were more confusing,stay away.

I'm starting to dislike those magical fantasy animes even more that after some episodes,I dropped the series.They earned the tag "pointless".However,the crown of the most 'prestigious' hated anime is still Beyblades.

Classic avatar!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralisation For This Useful Post:

Franco (Nov 12, 2008)

Newbie Articus is off to a good start Articus's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate to no extent any 'harem' Manga/anime. Why must it always be a group of girls trying to get one goofy dude? Those kind of stories are just pointless to me, for example Rosario+Vampire. Tsukune is always being saved by Moka or one of the other girls.

Now I say what Tsukune and other male 'harem' stars really need to hear. "BE A MAN!!"

Newbie badboybandit1982 is off to a good start badboybandit1982's Avatar
    Louisiana the bermuda triangle of the U.S.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    umm Neon Genesis Evangelion i don't hate it i just i don't like it .. i don't want to watch it again and maybe that becasue i didn't understand anything XD ... =^_^=
    whats wrong with Neon Genesis Evangelion that was an awsome show, it had cool fighter suits and funny characters and some cool looking angels that showed up to destroy the world

Quote Originally Posted by phoensims View Post
    if i had to pick an anime that i hated the most it would probably have to be Inuyasha , because of the whole Inuyasha/Kagome love-hate relationship
    Now wait a minute Inuyasha is a great show it went on a little to long but I watched it all the way through more than once it awsome demons they fought with cool abilities and weapons and he had some cool friends

Quote Originally Posted by hokage487 View Post
    I HATE pokemon!! I HATE yugioh they are overated and they need to cancel the series!!

but naruto is kind of boring right now.
    Hey YuGiOh is cool the original was bettter than the gx version but its still a good show now Naruto sucks its completlly stupid how many freakin seasons is it going to take this stupid kid to become a freakin hokage and its a little gay that he turns into a female with his jutsu and its a little desturbing that he actually likes turning into women theres something funny about that kid if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    I don't like full metal alchemist. i don't think the show is really good. Never interested me and has no point of watching it. even the manga sucks a lot.

And, Onepiece. The animation in that show.. It's really gay and it barely had any views and that's why it's not on Toonami any more. lol
    whats wrong with Fullmetal Achemist that show rocks if you get the movie to watch after it ends it takes the story over to the other side of the dark gate and then brings it back to thier world when the to worlds colide into an allout world between the two

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I hate Bobobobobobobo....that is by far the most stupidist thing in the entire world. I mean a japanese guy with an afro is fighting crime for crying out loud. At least Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon offer something a little bit more...complex but this show is for retards....heheheh at least i think so.
    That show sucks with authority Bobobobobobobo What the hell were they thinking when they made this stupid show what were they smoking or snorting at the time this was created can someone please tell me this
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 25, 2008 at 02:26 PM.
    Self Inprovment through Self Deception

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, this is going to be a tuff question to answer, seeing as I love almost every anime!

But, if I had to choose just one anime I don't like, it would have to be 'Yotsuba&!'. Why? Because I think it dosen't have a decent plot to it. It's just about simple, little, things, and the first edition dosen't give readers any reason to buy the second one. Trust me, I've read it, and there is nothing to the anime. I just really don't like this series, so yeah.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Personaly, I would have to say Shin-chan. I find it rude and lewd. Some people might like that, but personaly, i find it offensive. I do not want to see the rear-end of some poorly drawn chibi wana-be character.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

But I don't have one... Mmn Can I say something that I don't like at all? I don't hate it seriously, it's only that- it's too annoying and a bit rude and funny(that's what annoys me) at the same time. And the anime series I don't like is, Chin-chan! lol Oh and umn Chibi Maruko chan =.=" that anime is sick! Uhkay, maybe that's too much. Grr -,- Gosh that pisses me off ahahah . . . My little sisters and her friends with my younger cousins including those annoying guys watch this kind of anime Haahah It's annoying -_-" You know that these anime characters are how to put this- it's stupid, spoiled, dumb and so annoying(can't help it -.-"). And I have more to say, but that's enough... *deep breath* *sigh* *smile*
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie charizardpal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Probably Fruits Basket or Tsubasa Chronicles which both bored me. Or anything really overrated. I could go on and on, but I keep finding new ones I hate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast