+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most?

Quote Originally Posted by badboybandit1982 View Post
    whats wrong with Neon Genesis Evangelion that was an awsome show, it had cool fighter suits and funny characters and some cool looking angels that showed up to destroy the world

oo sorry if i said something wrong i know that Evangelion a good show but i don't like it i don't like these kinds of stories , and me too i liked the angels looking and other stuff ....=^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm well i dont reeally HATe any anime !,Anime Rocks!!..at least all the ones i have seen are awsome..and i have been a deditcated fan of anime for almost 10 years! ^.^..
    now there are some ones that i dont really understand.. and cuz me not understand i tend to not like it as much
    i dont really like or dont see the excitement in this anime callled "Ghost in the shell"..
    my finacee is in love with that show and i dont undertsand it ..he said i have to watchi in the beging to get it..and i did and feel alseep..X.X it kinda bored me..i dont hate it..cuz its anime..lol but i perfer not to watch it..i shouldnt have to watch an anime from the beging to get the gist of it! i like anime that's full of an evcitement..or keeps me at the edge of my seat..not the egde of my pillow!!

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like many anime, but maybe the one I don't like as much is Naruto. I know many people likes it, but I find the character of Naruto is annoying for me. It's OK, but other anime I like much much more.

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the anime that you hate the most? (MUST EXPLAIN WHY!)

The only Anime I come close to actually hating is DBZ, but that's mainly due to some of the people I RPd with. For several months before we gamed while waiting for everybody to get there, several of the guys would have indepth discussions of the show and try to explain to those of us who really didn't watch it the indepth story line the Americn version actually had. When shows like Gndam Wing and Robotech were mentioned, they meerly stated that those shows were just about mechs blowing each other up. It was really annoying to say the least. The DM started assigning penalties for DBZ beingg brought up after the fighter said he was attempting the kamehameha move in our D&D game about 20 times in one setting. The move never worked and the DM kept trying to tell the player that his char would have no knowledge about DBZ.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Nov 06, 2008 at 10:33 AM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    The only Anime I come close to actually hating is DBZ, but that's mainly due to some of the people I RPd with. For several months before we gamed while waitingfor everybody to get there, several of the guys would have indepth discussions of the show and try to explainb to those of us who really didn't watch it the indepth story line the Americn version actually had. When shows like Gndam Wing and Robotech were mentioned, they meerly stated that those shows were just about mechs blowing each other up. It was really annoying to say the least. The DM started assigning penalties for DBZ beingg brought up after the fighter said he was attempting the kamehameha move in our D&D game about 20 times in one setting. The move never worked andd the DM kept trying to tell the player that his char would have no knowledge about DBZ.
    XD hummmm DBZ i have watched few episodes but i didn't like it , i don't hate it but i don't like it , i think it is little boring , but this is just my opinion XD .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

There isn't one anime that I intensely dislike; after all, I tend to keep away from anime series that don't seem to have a definite plotline, or a satisfying ending in sight.

Okay, okay, cat's out of the bag. Bleach. Naruto. So sue me.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Newbie animefreak10023 is off to a good start animefreak10023's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn' like Prince of tennis. I just couldn't get into the story but i'm not a fan
    of sports. I aslo didn't Evangelion. I couldn't get into the storyline of it either and i thought it was boring.

Newbie callado is off to a good start
    Thanks

Its Naruto. His face seems to me like a cat and really I don't like cats.
    What he do. Simply I don't like the serie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast