Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What Animes i shoud not watch?

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Animes i shoud not watch?

It's hard to tell other people what anime they shouldn't watch... Everyone has different tastes.

Like fayt lingod said, it depends on what you are trying to avoid.

I stopped listening to other people telling me to not watch a particular anime after several personal disappoitments.

A lot friends suggested Elfen Lied... I had heard of it, but when I finally watched I shrugged. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't all super amazing for me either. Just for me, personally. Afro Samurai, also suggested by friends, made me cringe... I hated it. Recently, a lot of people have been raving about Code Geass, and I just... Don't... Like it. I am still trying to push myself to finish it, and I just don't like it.

On the same token, I was told NOT to watch Claymore. Pffft! It's amazing! A friend also told me that I wouldn't like Last Exile, and I ended up loving it. *shrug*

So again, as with most topics like this, it depends on what you are looking for, and what your particular tastes are. ^.^

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have an anime title and people might hate me for saying this title But Hamtaro, It was an anime about Hamisters and it just seem too cute for a soilder like me of action amines..

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

It all depends on what anime you like, my opinion is to avoid childish shows like Naruto and such. Anime I would encourage is stuff like cyberpunk and action-packed junk, ya know? Stuff that has a good story and makes you think enough but not too much.

Newbie love me i wach anime is off to a good start love me i wach anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: What Animes i shoud not watch replie

well i kind of under stand but all anime is good what u like i can help u find out wich are good for u

Newbie bloodchibi is off to a good start bloodchibi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ichigo 100% blah it's not funny the art sucks it's better off as a henti because all the sex jokes it was so hard to watch so yeah

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodchibi View Post
    Ichigo 100% blah it's not funny the art sucks it's better off as a henti because all the sex jokes it was so hard to watch so yeah
    Oh yeah, stay away from that one. Never have I wanted to slap a main character silly more then that series. Plus, there is zero ending what so ever. Do not waste your time. Just go watch Love Hina or Toradora or even Girl's Bravo for a decent romance anime.
    Who needs a signature.

Newbie Sipola is off to a good start Sipola's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to say 100% the same things that fayt lingod said so read his answer first .

Also if someone wants to see happy endings only, NEVER watch School days. It was far from happy

Also for love story anime I warmly recommend Clannad. at least I liked it very much On the other hand I didn't have enough endurance to watch Love Hina beyond episode 15 and even to survive that far I needed all my will power I could gather.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm every anime have it own story and it own style , maybe there is an anime you like but others dosen't agree with you and the same when you hate an anime .... the taste of animes is different from person to another ^^ ...

but for me ummm it will be Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien ... for some reason i hate this anime and i can't watch it i hardly finished it ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast