Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are the characters eating?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

What are the characters eating?

Look at this screen in pokemon here,and im full aware its just a anime but still look at it

You see all the empty hamburger boxes on the table? now here the thing, what meat is in the burger, considering that the pokemon are the "creature" of that world. i can understand if it was soup, fried rice or noodles but what meat are they eating. it can't be a pokemon, can it?
    Last edited by cantsenditback; Jun 12, 2008 at 12:35 AM.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What are the characters eating?

originally by cantsenditback ^_^
    You see all the empty hamburger boxes on the table. how here the thing, what meat is in the burger, considering that the pokemon are the "creature" of that world. i can understand if it was soup, fried rice or noodles but what meat are they eating. it can't be a pokemon, can it?
    it can't be pokemon meat,coz i think pikachu would'nt eat pokemons meat,would it.maybe it some kind of chocolate or candy i think,maybe
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    originally by cantsenditback ^_^

it can't be pokemon meat,coz i think pikachu would'nt eat pokemons meat,would it.maybe it some kind of chocolate or candy i think,maybe
    Actually Pikachu is eating pokemon food, its in a red bowl that is in front of it, i assume it was made by tracy
    This world is corrupt

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Look at this screen in pokemon here,and im full aware its just a anime but still look at it

You see all the empty hamburger boxes on the table. how here the thing, what meat is in the burger, considering that the pokemon are the "creature" of that world. i can understand if it was soup, fried rice or noodles but what meat are they eating. it can't be a pokemon, can it?
    It's either tofu, or the meat is made from Tauros. Remember them?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    It's either tofu, or the meat is made from Tauros. Remember them?
    but is ash really the type of person eating tofu? but remember Ash also caught a whole lot of Tauros befor, and i doubt anyone would be eating pokemon meat anytime now
    This world is corrupt

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    but is ash really the type of person eating tofu? but remember Ash also caught a whole lot of Tauros befor, and i doubt anyone would be eating pokemon meat anytime now
    maybe your right,but i feel kinda sad for the tauros.LOL..^_^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, there's no real answer to this unless you ask the creators. If you have to compare it to real life we use bulls for entertainment too, and at the same time we eat them so what makes you think they won't eat the tauros.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

tauros meat and miltank milk.

lol, ive pondered this conundrum before. since there are no real world animals in the show, what would they use for their sources of meat? i always thought there were some kind of pokemon that have, like, a meat throw move or something. maybe Doduo for Thanksgiving dinner XD
    Why hello there!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast