+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What (Code Geass) couple are you into?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

What (Code Geass) couple are you into?

As the title says who will you choose for the right couple for the one and only Lord Lelouch/Zero!
    YES YOUR MAJESTY!

Lelouch X Shirley
    Lelouch X C.C.(Cecilia)
    Lelouch X Kallen or
    Lelouc X Rolo (yaoi) rolo loves lulu much!

For me I will prefer Lulu x Shirley cause they know are long time and Shirley on the other has a crush to Lulu for a long time(It sad when Shirley died, I think it is Rolo who killed Shirley.I really cried out loud too when Shirley died
    WTF! WTH!? with rolo then?)

So choose for your couple! for LULU!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What couple are you into?

I always thought Lelouch & Code 2 would make a good match. Then again Lelouch has too much on his plate to ever love another person, so I doubt he can love.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought Lelouch & Code 2 would make a good match. Then again Lelouch has too much on his plate to ever love another person, so I doubt he can love.
    Zev who's Code 2?, i dunno c2(C.C.) yeah majority of fans of CG like C.C. and Lelouch partnership but I love the partnership Lelouch and Shirley!
    Shirlouch forever!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Newbie Negi Kusuragi78 is off to a good start Negi Kusuragi78's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say Lelouch and Cecilia. but also i would say Lulu and Kalen. its a very hard decision to make. plus shirley i think was a little too...how do u say...uptight? im not sure what the word is. if i had to make a quick decision it would be c.c. and lelouch.
    never forget your past, for you may never know the future that lies ahead.

Newbie VictoriyaHellsing is off to a good start VictoriyaHellsing's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What (Code Geass) couple are you into?

I didn't see the one where shirly dies but i think Lulu and Collen would be a good couple
    cross me you'll regret it

Thanks

I have to say Lelouch and Cecilia. but also i would say Lulu and Kalen. its a very hard decision to make. plus shirley i think was a little too...how do u say...uptight? im not sure what the word is. if i had to make a quick decision it would be c.c. and lelouch.
    If that's your choice then go for it then but Shirley and Lelouch would make a good match cause in some reason Shirley didn't hate Lelouch the fact that Zero(Lelouch) killed her own father and didn't expose to the public the true identity behind the mask of ZERO!

I thought of Lelouch and Shirley is a good couple! and Lelouch and C.C. is the choose of the majority of fans of CG! and the fact that the majority of fans thinks that C.C. talks to the cab driver(the majority of fans thought that Lelouch is the cab driver but that was a made up of some fans and I do believe in that before but later on I left it behind).
    Shirlouch forever!

I didn't see the one where shirly dies but i think Lulu and Collen would be a good couple
    The one you said that killed Shirley is Rolo! that's why Lelouch ordered the black knights to seige the Geass Order and to killed V.V.(Vivian) the cause is Lelouch is going to kill V.V. using Rolo's Knightmare(Vincent)...Vincent has a bomb inside that was put by Lelouch!(To revenge the death Shirley in the hands of Rolo!)....

and regarding Lelouch and Kallen partenership(I thought before that they were the couple in there....but disregards it after watching r2)
    Why don't you make Gino X Kallen(cause pretty it is that Gino is simply addicted to KALLEN!
    I loved my GF...

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Kallen & Suzaku
    Kallen & Gino

Kallen is one heck of a pilot and both those guys would definitely appreicate her skills. The only short coming is her feelings for Zero (Lelouche) but once the series is over. . . yep, she's just about ready to move on to either of those two.

Thanks

Kallen & Suzaku
    Kallen & Gino
    Hmm...
    Seems a tough choice but I'll go for Kallenand Gino cause they are both great at piloting their knightmares(Gurren and Tristan)and instinctly Gino has thing for Kallen...(Wonder whatis thatthing for Gino?)..
    I loved my GF...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast