+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What (Code Geass) couple are you into?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What couple are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Zev who's Code 2?
    Well I have only watched a handful of episodes. I have only heard her as code 2, don't know if thats her name of not. I was talking about the girl with the long green hair, and the bangs that cover her forehead with her gesass symbol, and she is usually carrying around a stuffed animal.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What (Code Geass) couple are you into?

Well I have only watched a handful of episodes. I have only heard her as code 2, don't know if thats her name of not. I was talking about the girl with the long green hair, and the bangs that cover her forehead with her gesass symbol, and she is usually carrying around a stuffed animal.
    Ah, I Understand now who are you referring to..You said girl ith long green hair Is C.C.(it is not Code 2 but c2 in english subbed)....
    Yeah C.C carries stuffed animals! YAY! YOU'VE for got that C.C. loves pizza! YAY!

OK! all of you answered C.C. but for me Shirley X Lelouch was one of a heck coupled to be partnered with why? cause they have exact opposite attitude...
    anyways Lelouch is with Shirley(WHAA..AAAT!? Lelouch is with Shirley? ahahah.....
    Lelouch couldn't be in heaven....ahahh Lelouch place is HELL! YES! HELL for Lelouch!...jajajaja )
    just joking guys^^
    Last edited by receiverofhell; May 29, 2009 at 06:34 AM.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2