+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What did you think of Inukami! ?

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up What did you think of Inukami! ?

I thought it was a great anime...with a great blend of comedy, romance, and action...the story was great...however im sure it continues as a manga...but im not sure than that. but i thought it was a mixture of inuyasha, love hina, and a little bit of yu-yu..because keita was the guy everyone could count on...but thats just me...what do you all think?

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie IzunaMei is off to a good start IzunaMei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you think of Inukami! ?

I personally loved the manga so far. I can't wait until September when the 5th come out! The anime I could live without. I haven't watched the whole anime, just a short part of it. It was kinda stupid, to be honest. But that's just me. Except the, "Mommy look! An elephant!" was kinda funny. It could get boring though. But then again I didnt even see a whole episode. I don't know.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What did you think of Inukami! ?

It was cute, although I wouldn't go so far as to call it a romance... It was ecchi, most definatly- and a harem; not romance. It was funny, however, so I liked it.

+ Reply to Thread