Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you think about shōjo-ai/shōnen-ai anime?

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think about shōjo-ai/shōnen-ai anime?

Neh. Some of them have really.. really bad story lines. But other than that there's nothing wrong shounen/shoujo ai. There is however some dreadfully wrong with some people. Rape is not cool, do not make rape fan art. It is bad. And all those other fan arts with all that icky stuff.. gushing everyone......

My friend is a hardcore yaoi fan.... she has scarred me with her extensive collection of men getting nasty/doing the deed/gettin' their freak on/<censored>ing/and anything else you can thing of. Shounen ai is okay, I don't watch it a lot, but hardcore yaoi isn't something I would watch.

I think a lot of people don't watch shounen/shoujo ai is because there isn't a lot of good ones out there, it's a pretty small market. Like, I think I only know of three shounen ai series' and maybe five shoujo ai ones. Then again, all anime lays out context.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think about Shoujo ai/shonen ai animes?

I agree with Neves in a way. Sometimes I'm in too much of a cynical mood to even think about romance.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie w1nd1n6s is off to a good start w1nd1n6s's Avatar
    Thanks

For me i do like Shoujo Ai but Yaoi..Tsk it doesnt Appeal on me like Gakuen heaven , i dont like to see boys kissing each other * ewww * eace: but i do like to see Girls kiss
    * Curiosity * i dont know why maybe i dont like to see Yaoi beacause im a Guy also and its not right...but i think some girls like Yaoi Anime's Because Some of its characters are Gorgeous

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2