Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Eureka7?

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eureka 7

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Eureka 7 was made by BONES, who also made Wolf's Rain, the Cowboy Bebop movie, Fullmetal Alchemist and many of the mainstream greats out there
    Ahh...I see. Thanks for the info.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah to be honest when I saw it advertised I thought it would be just another crapy robot show. But after seeing the first episode I think that it is better than half the stuff on Adult Swim. I like how the robots ride those surfboard things and fly through the air that was cool. The only bad thing I could say about the show is how the main character said sucks about a thousand times. Other than that it was a good show but I will have to watch a few more episodes to see if its the real deal.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    The only bad thing I could say about the show is how the main character said sucks about a thousand times.
    I know exactly what you mean. "Believe it!"

Haha, sorry, I just couldn't resist. The rest of the show was good enough that I found that issue easily overlook-able.
    Last edited by LittleHobbit13; Apr 20, 2006 at 05:42 PM.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think we will get it here for ages it suxs

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Very cool episode tonight. I was totally into the scene where he was on his board. I was like "That's so cool..." This is definately turning out to be a mecha series with its own unique style.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think of Eureka7?

Theres this new anime on adult swim call Eureka7 and is pretty cool...umm... what does everyone in here thank about it?

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What you thank of Eureka7?

eureka 7 is awesome i only saw the 1st episode but it was really cool

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Thanks

Re: What you thank of Eureka7?

It's great, but you know, there's already been a thread started for this series.

Click here.
    ~ ~

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast