Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Eureka7?

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What you thank of Eureka7?

It's a good show. Now adult swim has another good show!

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

little hobbit i know theres an another thread because i open that one too but on an accident i meant to type wat you thank of Naruto but i still was thanking of Eureka 7...lol My fault there

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well the show was ok even though i've only seen it one time , but i feel that it won't be that populary to many ppl , but it'll do alright

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

havent see it yet, but a friend told me, that it is awesome!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

So far I've seen the 2 episodes that was aired on [AS] and I think that it is AWESOME!! The artwork is great, the music is good, so far the story is ok, and they have giant robots!!YAY!!

...heheh, I can't wait to see the entire series.

o_O!! Didn't the DVD come out today!?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boldragon
    little hobbit i know theres an another thread because i open that one too but on an accident i meant to type wat you thank of Naruto but i still was thanking of Eureka 7...lol My fault there
    a)it's spelled "think" not "thank".
    b)if you meant Naruto, then why didn't you just edit the post to say Naruto?
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think of Eureka7?

I edited the thread title and merged the two threads

I think the series is very interesting myself him beleiving in the waves and riding them was a very nice scene then cutting away when the missiles were approaching a nice dramatic effect

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think of Eureka7?

I think the concept of a rouge group of sky surfers going against a military faction to be an awesome IDEA. I'ts like they are a rouge extreme sports group

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast