+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Love Hina?

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question What do you think of Love Hina?

I am trying to decide whether or not to watch this anime....but i keep getting mixed reviews from people...some say its great, funny. others say its just plain stupid and most of all perverted. but what better place to get reviews than here right? so what do you think?

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think of Love Hina?

I highly recommend it, it's a really funny movies and yeah it's a little pervet from time to time, but still it's a good animation. Even my brother think it's good, it's the only legal i have that he want to see

Newbie nikiru is off to a good start nikiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I do recomend the series.I love it soo much I actually own the entire collection of dvds. It is funny my guy friend(not boyfriend) is into action, and bloody anime and supriseingly He also loves that show.It dose have some perverted scenes in it but in my opinion that's nothing compare to the anime called green green.Know that was way more perverted than love hina.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah, finally a thread on Love Hina.

Great manga this series is. I've never watched the entire anime, I've only seen episodes of it, but from what I have seen and from what I have read - I must say that this anime/manga series is worth it. It's a great anime to see if you want to get a few laughs out of it, and it's sweet as well. The hentai that people have been telling you about .. it's not in the manga at all. And I doubt it is in the anime.. There is nudity in it though (boobs!), but that's about it. Yes it is perverted.. but that is only because the protagonist of the story is a guy. And what better thoughts is a guy to have then thinking about sex and boobs all day? I'm sure you'll enjoy this anime as much as I enjoyed the manga.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nikiru View Post
    I do recomend the series.I love it soo much I actually own the entire collection of dvds. It is funny my guy friend(not boyfriend) is into action, and bloody anime and supriseingly He also loves that show.It dose have some perverted scenes in it but in my opinion that's nothing compare to the anime called green green.Know that was way more perverted than love hina.
    haha you sure were quick to say not boyfriend! haha! = D but i watched the first ten episodes...its been good...not as perverted as most people say but it does seem repetetive. i mean the story changes but basically urashima just gets his ass kicked no matter what he does....it does get a lil annoying at times. but so far i like it.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

I find that part the best. I havent watched all the episodes, but the ones ive seen are really good.
    By Heartless_mage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua chic View Post
    I find that part the best. I havent watched all the episodes, but the ones ive seen are really good.
    you find which part the best? when urashima gets his ass kicked for no reason most of the time?
    and quick question..is love hina again a continuation or something completely different?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

It's funny, but Iam not crazy about it. I used to see it on Youtube because I wanted to know what it was about. But youtube probably deleted most of the episodes that were on there. I hate it when youtube gets rid of episodes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast