+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does everyone think of the desert punk anime???

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

What does everyone think of the desert punk anime???

well my overall impression of it at frist was that it was kinda lame. But if u keep watching it like i did it gets a whole lot better. i mean its really a show that would appeal more for guys then grils becasue it has alot of boobs and big guns and not that many cute guy characters which most most fan girls like in an anime^^But lots of girls still watch it because of the its just to fuuny to avoid not watching it so all and all i love desert punk so what does everyone else think about it???

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: what does everyone think of tha anime desert punk???

I've never seen it, but I have seen previews for it.
    My impression, from the previews I saw, was that it was probably just another one of those anime shows where almost every girl character has big boobs, and there is alot of uneeded violent/blood/shooting scenes that have pretty much no point what so ever, and the story line is something that has been done a thousand times.
    I love anime, and violence, blood, gore, and big boobs in it doesn't bother me when it's in moderation. But when that is what the show is all about, that is when it becomes to much for me to handle and it becomes pointless to watch in my book.
    I could be wrong though, the show could actually be pretty good, and I might even like it if I sat down and watched it, but I am not so sure lol.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What does everyone think of the desert punk anime???

ive only seen the first couple of episodes but i thought it was a great series
    ur right it did start out kind of slow but once they got to the fights and some of the comedy started to kick in i just kept watching it
    I am darkness

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

It deffinantly has a hook to it. If you start watching it past the first say four eppisodes then you'll be hooked. It draws you in and is extreamly funny. I had to actually stop the dvd in some places and rewatch it again because I missed something due to laughing to hard at it. But I'd say that it's worth the watch if you get the chance to watch it.

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    It deffinantly has a hook to it. If you start watching it past the first say four eppisodes then you'll be hooked. It draws you in and is extreamly funny. I had to actually stop the dvd in some places and rewatch it again because I missed something due to laughing to hard at it. But I'd say that it's worth the watch if you get the chance to watch it.
    i have to agree with the fact that it can got rly funny because desert punk is a total idiot and does anything he feels like doing and somehow manages not to get killed for it especially when he gets crazy with revenge i just dont see how he has managed to survive all this time
    I am darkness

Newbie ZeelZy is off to a good start ZeelZy's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how the first little bit of the show makes it look like its going to be all about action but then you see a little bit more and you find out how horribly funny the show really is even at the end there is still a lot of comedy even though its a bit more serious well kind of...and yes there are many boobyz
    EIN!!

+ Reply to Thread