Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what are good anime to watch?

Newbie teahouse11 is off to a good start teahouse11's Avatar
    Thanks

what are good anime to watch?

hi i would like u guys to tell me some goood anime that i can watch because i can't think of any good anime anymore so i want to hear it from u guys so can u help me?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what are good anime to watch?

Can you tell the members what kind of anime you're into?? That way they can help you better.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

ok then i'm into bleach, naruto,inuasha,fruitbasket,andetc. i think that will help the members.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't know much anime I can recommend to you

So I'll just give you these threads you can look at first, before someone can give you recommendations

Recommend me anime to watch!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Trigger12 is off to a good start Trigger12's Avatar
    Thanks

It would also help if we knew like what animes you've already seen. If you like Bleach and fighting demon type animes. I suggest Shakugan no shana. If you havent seen it already. Thats my favorite anime. Hope this help you and gave you another good anime to watch.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Last Exile is a good watch, great story and animation. its easly in my top 5 favorites. I tend to lean towards Sci-fi anime and big bots, so if you want more from this area feel free to ask.
    Don't Panic

Thanks

thanks for the help u guys and mostly to pyro-pyro because i got a lot out of anime from u.

Newbie runebearer00 is off to a good start runebearer00's Avatar
    Thanks

there ishellsing if u havent seen it D.grey-man, baki the grappler, gilgamesh, murder princess, shadow skill, darker then black, claymore, berserk, death note those are ones that i think are good i got lsit of them just dont want to type alot of them

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast