Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What I Call A Japanese Ending

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angry What I Call A Japanese Ending

What I Call A Japanese Ending is a Ending that sucks out loud cause I find that most Anime Endings Suck so bad.

Examples:

Hikaru no Go

Ranma ½ (The Manga and Anime had the worst Endings out of Most)

Gantz (Anime)

Dragon Ball Z (COME ON GOKU DON'T LEAVE US)

AND MANY MANY MORE

So the Question is do you agree with me and if so what Anime has had a Japanese Ending to you.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What I Call A Japanese Ending

What do you mean by suck. If you mean sad than there are many more. But are you referring to endings were there is a lack of coherence and closure than Evangelion and Trinity Blood were the worst.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

i say i have to dissagree about trinity blood the worst ending was either duel master or freaking.....uhhhhhhh....wolfs rain even thogh it was a good anime and i have to say blood +'s ending also sucked because saya went back to sleep yet anoter good anime but bad ending
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

A common sin of Anime series based on a on-going Manga series is simply having the Anime catching up with the Manga story line. When that happens with a finite length series the only choice is for the Anime produces to simply make up their own ending. Sometimes this works, (e.g. the original award winning Full Metal Alchemist series) but most of the time it doesn't. This problem is made even worse if the producers try to leave open the possibility of a squeal series, which often never occurs...

Anime topic... moving to the Anime Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angry Re: What I Call A Japanese Ending

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    What do you mean by suck. If you mean sad than there are many more. But are you referring to endings were there is a lack of coherence and closure than Evangelion and Trinity Blood were the worst.
    No I mean suck your pissed off. Ranma 1/2 she carries us along for so many years and then doesn't even give us a good ending (both anime and manga).

QUOTE LenMiyata

Yeah I loved Full Metal Alchemist ending it was really good and sad.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I was also upset with Elfin Lied. They really gave no closure. Could have been anyone at the door.

Thanks

Elfen Lied I was so angry at the ending but yes another Japanese Ending happens again.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i couldn't remember all anime that has suck ending...
    the only anime that i remember at the moment is paradise kiss...

even though the manga is still on going but i'm too lazy to check them out....
    i rather watch anime than read manga...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast