+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What was I watching

Newbie tofa is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question What was I watching

Started watching anime again but used to watch it years ago on the scifi channel. One I remember had a scifi them (i think) and involved a singer called eve who wasn't real in a way, and it ended with the main singer waking up the real eve who was in hibernation sort of...I know its a bit vauge but does anyone know what it was.

If not does anyone know of any animes the scifi channel used to show as they had a slot on saturday nights

Many Thanks
    Tofa

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What was I watching

Are you certain the scifi channel dont they only show like scary movies and show only like vampires and zombies i thought please get back to me on this and have a certain anwser please so we can help you out okay.

Newbie tofa is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Well it did, but this was about 10ish years ago, maybe bit less, if you wiki scifi channel Anime in google its should give you a list of some which they used to show, but don't think this Anime I'm searchin for us in this list

List of Sci Fi Channel (United States) programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by gren; Dec 08, 2007 at 01:11 PM.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I am nowhere near close to thinking this is the title you are looking for not even 30% sure. But this is the only thing I could find that "MIGHT" be what you're looking for, it was shown on Sci-fi way back in the day. Is there anything else you remember about the title that could give a little more info, another characters name anything?

E.Y.E.S. of Mars.
    Absolute Anime / E.Y.E.S. of Mars
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This sounds like the 'Golden Age' (1980s) OVA series known as 'Megazone 23' which is said to be one of the Anime series highly influential in the development of 'The Matrix' movies. This series does have a 'virtual' singer personality known by the name of 'Eve'...

Megazone 23 - Retroactive Influence: ADV Films website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread