Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What if Geass itself really exists in this world?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

What if Geass itself really exists in this world?

If Geass really exists in this world what would be the lead in this world with thousands of lies corruption etc....
    Well if geass really exists in this world there would be world dominations and of course WARS!(poverty would spread and many rebellions would take place in every part of the WORLD!)...
    and if there is one ppl like Zero that would lead the world to be free is goooood!....
    If the geass of Lelouch exists there would be over throw of goverments and replacing in their likings...
    So far if that really happens there is no end to all of it....
    Of Course if there's geass there are with the IMMORTAL codes to have contracts with every ppl to chose to have geass....
    Well if had a geass I like to have the geass of to transfer my soul in any heart of a ppl(Like geass' of Marriane)
    As long as my body is still flesh and not rotten so that I can return to my original body...
    As for the world of C it would be taken by someone of course(Like Charles and Marriane did)...

So what would you think if "GEASS" itself really exists...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie sasuke676 is off to a good start sasuke676's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Geass itself really exists in this world?

good for you mate i hope she is happy with you lol

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that if Geass did exist in real life, the world wouldn't change too much.

Most of today's world is driven by material things.
    If the average person did hold the power of Geass I imagine they'd use it to get ahead in the world, acquire things they wouldn't under most normal circumstances be able to obtain, or use it to control people, get them to do things they normally wouldn't do or don't want to do.
    But in this world where there's a manipulating bottom feeder lurking somewhere in the shadows, Geass wouldn't be necessary.

Although I imagine C2's world would become tainted, corrupt with matters and trivial things that only affect humans.

I guess it is possible a person exists out there that are slefless and would use the powers of Geass to benefit the world or at least something beyond themselves.
    But since no one has the perfect life, anyone, even the kindest grandmom would use Geass to gain some thing.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Frank herbert (an author) writes many books that have characters that are able to use The Voice which is similiar to Geass. They use this power not to seizes control but to manipulate from behind the scenes. I think that would be the way to use something. That way any situation can be made adventageous.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that if Geass did exist in real life, the world wouldn't change too much.

Most of today's world is driven by material things.
    If the average person did hold the power of Geass I imagine they'd use it to get ahead in the world, acquire things they wouldn't under most normal circumstances be able to obtain, or use it to control people, get them to do things they normally wouldn't do or don't want to do.
    But in this world where there's a manipulating bottom feeder lurking somewhere in the shadows, Geass wouldn't be necessary.

Although I imagine C2's world would become tainted, corrupt with matters and trivial things that only affect humans.

I guess it is possible a person exists out there that are slefless and would use the powers of Geass to benefit the world or at least something beyond themselves.
    But since no one has the perfect life, anyone, even the kindest grandmom would use Geass to gain some thing.
    Maybe but still If there's like Zero(Lelouch) shows up suddenly and supports many rebel groups to gain their freedom and of course to attain his own goal of crushing 'em down in a pile rubble aftemath the rebbelion...
    Well if Geass was used on good-to-bad situations it would turn out to be a fine solutions time to time as long as it wasn't usedf for own devilish purposes like what Hitler did and the rest who started the 2 world wars...
    Geass would be neccessary need of everyone like what C.C. did to Lelouch on the first ep of CG:Lelouch of the Rebbellion(the 1st series) giving of geass to Lelouch is what makes me think for a while now and Ithink why C.C. said"I found you" on Lelouch although they didn't met(ever since Lelouch was a kid) before that event...
    Going back on the topic Geass is a usable source of power if it is on the good hands not bad ones....(Geez Lelouch need sometimes to slacked off!)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Frank herbert (an author) writes many books that have characters that are able to use The Voice which is similiar to Geass. They use this power not to seizes control but to manipulate from behind the scenes. I think that would be the way to use something. That way any situation can be made adventageous.
    are you referring to dune? and those people are called bene gesserit, and they females exclusively. a male who posses the power bene gesserit is a kwisatz haderach (messiah) and there's only for every millennium in dune.

anyway, if it really exists, then it will be chaotic.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i feel that if geass existed those whom have it would try to rule the world considering their iq would most likely be higher than those without geass such as lelouch's geass if someone had his geass they could rule, tear apart, or destroy the world those without it dont have a chance if i mean imagine if bush had geass we would most likely be dead so a world without geass is fine by me but a world with it is fine as long as i have a geass

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt the world would be much different than it already is now. Why if I had the power of geass, like I wouldn't care about changing the world, or ruling anything. I would use it to acquire a lot of money, popularity, or anything I wanted.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast