Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What if Geass itself really exists in this world?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if Geass itself really exists in this world?

I would use it to acquire a lot of money, popularity, or anything I wanted.
    It seems Zev you like to have alot of money..anyways I would do the same thing you are going to do Zev I'll use geass on a bank and forcefully hand over their moneys!

i feel that if geass existed those whom have it would try to rule the world considering their iq would most likely be higher than those without geass such as lelouch's geass if someone had his geass they could rule, tear apart, or destroy the world those without it dont have a chance if i mean imagine if bush had geass we would most likely be dead so a world without geass is fine by me but a world with it is fine as long as i have a geass
    Last edited by receiverofhell; Jun 10, 2009 at 03:04 AM.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, I'd be like Lelouche in a sense, if it were me. I'd use it to my own ends, probably create a huge amount of chaos, and get my own way. All those things I'd do would be a one-way trip to hell, easily. It all depends on WHO gets that power, as It's been stated the Geass manifestation changes from person to person. Ie: Lelouche absolute obeying, Mao hearing thought 500 meters outwards, etc.

Not every person would get Lelouche's.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be awesome!!! like if i forgot my homework one day I would use the geass and say " Forget about it i dont need homework"
    Also if I wanted a sandwitch and couldnt be bothered making it I'd be like to my brother "Make me a yummy sandwitch everyday for the rest of the year"
    I would be in heaven all the time :P

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAddict View Post
    That would be awesome!!! like if i forgot my homework one day I would use the geass and say " Forget about it i dont need homework"
    Also if I wanted a sandwitch and couldnt be bothered making it I'd be like to my brother "Make me a yummy sandwitch everyday for the rest of the year"
    I would be in heaven all the time :P
    On the other hand, your parents could use a GEASS on you, and say, "If you don't do your homework on time, you'll have a heavy break out of acne!!!"
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

AnimeAddict (Jun 14, 2009)

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

Good point!!!
    But they would hav aready used the geass on me ( Probably to stop me wreaking something) ... because you can only use the geass once on the same person.... I would have to think wisely if I want to use the geass on them.. or save it for later..

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

On the other hand, your parents could use a GEASS on you, and say, "If you don't do your homework on time, you'll have a heavy break out of acne!!!"
    Good one Len that would go good if it is used when his/her attempts to escape doing his/her homeworks!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Hmmm.... i think the most obvious thing any normal average person would do if he has lelouch's Geass is to go around talking to all the big time businessmen and making them give loads of money to him in the name of 'newfound friendship'... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

lol that's possible?? OMG SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i dont think any parent would want their child to have an acne outbreak would they?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 23, 2009 at 11:09 PM.

Thanks

lol that's possible?? OMG SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i dont think any parent would want their child to have an acne outbreak would they?
    Well that can be possible if GEASS! realy exist in this world! that would be like HILTER style of disciplining of kids of any ages!
    I loved my GF...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast